Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
so i was searching Deviantart for Ellienoodlesoup so that i could ask her if she would give me some pointers on drawing diapers. (We've had talk before where she helped me out) But when i searched for her account it couldn't find anything. So i did what i normally do when i cant find someones account, I Google'd the most famous image (Baby Ronin) When i clicked on the image it loaded up as this page has been moved or is no longer available. So i Google'd Ellienoodlesoup Deviantart baby Ronin, and found that here account had been deactivated! My question is did she get kicked for wet diapers? or did she remove her account do to restrictions or other circumstances. Also i know she was making a mainstream account does anyone know what that account username is?

so noone else has love for ellienoodlesoup! i see it clearly not one post. is it weird that im sad shes gone?

Sitherus said:
so noone else has love for ellienoodlesoup! i see it clearly not one post. is it weird that im sad shes gone?

Well i'm sad she's gone so i must be weird as well :p. But seriously I just checked and I can't believe her account is gone!!!! I don't remember hearing anything about her going so maybe she was involuntary kicked from the site. I hope she hasn't given up drawing :( :( I bet she's on another site somewhere...... maybe tumblr?

littledude92 said:
Well i'm sad she's gone so i must be weird as well :p. But seriously I just checked and I can't believe her account is gone!!!! I don't remember hearing anything about her going so maybe she was involuntary kicked from the site. I hope she hasn't given up drawing :( :( I bet she's on another site somewhere...... maybe tumblr?

searching Ellienoodlesoup doesn't bring up much more than the expired deviantart page. she has a tumbler with 2 posts and hasn't signed on in 2 years.

Do you have any pictures of hers, mabie, you can use Google reverse image search to find her.

KittyninjaW said:
Do you have any pictures of hers, mabie, you can use Google reverse image search to find her.

How does that work?

One of the options for Google Image search is to input an image (either upload or URL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back