OMG! ab/tb/dl/babyfurs and littlefurs its getting into the public eye!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
the world is coming to an end, our fantasies are getting into the public eye networks will make jokes, cheep realityshows, and insult our culture. nxt thing you know there will be a south park ep. about diaper punishment and adult babies. not to mention all the BS that will be on television insulting DL/TB/AB/ And not to mention all the insult furry jokes.
first its sex now this??!

as we speak our lifestyles are being exposed.
we better enjoy this freedom while we still can; before all the networks start substituting frequent talks about sex for this.
dont even get me started with the media, there will be cnn stories, and crime shows about this.
2 years from now you wont even want to turn on the tv because of it.
the history channel might do a special: History Of The Diaper Fetish :eek::eek::eek:
What Will You Do???

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
WHOA! what the--?!
what is this crazy you speak of? nay, blasphemy!

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
:eek:

Dusk : The press? Where?

Reporter : Excuse me, where doing a report about alternative sexual fetishes and we'd like -

Dusk : ARGHHHH *hits reporter with a baseball bat*

-Next day on Faux News-
A member of a criminal gang called ABDLs ruthelessely attacked a reporter yesterday. These fetishists on steroids allegedly wear diapers due to sexual gratification. Blah blah blah

D

Doodle

all i can say is no matter what we do or think ... we will be considdered freeks by the rest of the world ... but thats life ... and once it gets big in the media well it will be about 40 years till it dies down again (using history for the estimate) so just hang in there it might be a bumpy ride :p
-doodle

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
all i can say is no matter what we do or think ... we will be considdered freeks by the rest of the world ... but thats life ... and once it gets big in the media well it will be about 40 years till it dies down again (using history for the estimate) so just hang in there it might be a bumpy ride :p
-doodle
i don't think it will be quite that bad. everyone i know these days are very accepting of anything. one of the most popular kids at my school is incredably gay. and i mean he's the most stariotipical gay you can ever think of, and everyone's his friend. the one kid that found me out doesn't care at all, and he doesn't think i'm a freak. a little weird yes, but the word freak was not used.

Customizer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
the world is coming to an end, our fantasies are getting into the public eye networks will make jokes, cheep realityshows, and insult our culture. nxt thing you know there will be a south park ep. about diaper punishment and adult babies. not to mention all the BS that will be on television insulting DL/TB/AB/ And not to mention all the insult furry jokes.

as we speak our lifestyles are being exposed.
we better enjoy this freedom while we still can; before all the networks start substituting frequent talks about sex for this.
dont even get me started with the media, there will be cnn stories, and crime shows about this.
the history channel might do a special: History Of The Diaper Fetish :eek::eek::eek:
What Will You Do???
Any specific articles or videos we don't already know?

The news media in general does stories where the "man bites the dog," not the "dog bites the man" because of not only sensationalism and human interest, but viewer ratings and reputation.

Besides, bad news generally sells more products and attracts attention for advertisers. Good news doesn't.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
No, not really. sure, we might have noticed a few more articles on diaper fetishism pop up, but I really doubt that the attention is going to escalate at all. Seriously, in a few months the "OMG LOOK AT THEM FREAKS" reports will shift onto another fetish group.

There's already been crime shows about us. Then again, there's also been crime shows about furries, coraphiles, transexuals, and every other group that is classed as "weird".

the history channel might do a special: History Of The Diaper Fetish
What Will You Do???
Counter it with the "History of the breast fetish"

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
imagine going to olive garden (diapered or not) and the two people next to you are talking about last nights show on abc. 1."I watched incon relations on abc last night where the two went on a date and mike found out ashley had a depend on,then the date was over"
2.laughs

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I would facepalm if I had the right, but since some people seem to interpret it as an "evil meme"... I'll just say this thread is ridiculous. I doubt anybody knows what *B/DL/BFs are anyways.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
A little crazy but i have seen some things that have been getting awful close to making fun of us including a episode of csi. But i don't think it will go out of control. It will never get worse than what gays went though and still go though. But as of right now all these things are unknown to most people so i think you over react.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
not to mention adisc this site will be in reality shows.
Beta do not go thinking stupid stuff. That will never happen. Think about it gays were never over talked about by media actually it's proven the media tries to avoid that kind of stuff.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I KNOW!!!!11 and they will put moo in prison!

And every crime will be our fault! And Usama Bin Laden will be released when he gets caught because it was an AB's fault, not his!

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I KNOW!!!!11 and they will put moo in prison!

And every crime will be our fault! And Usama Bin Laden will be released when he gets caught because it was an AB's fault, not his!
Dark your not helping any this whole think is bull. Oh and is Osama.Also i think they found him dead not sure though. But this will never become something a lot of people know about anytime soon.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
this will never become something a lot of people know about anytime soon.
I beg to differ....a lot of people already know about 'this'...haven't you seen CSI? "King Baby"...."Fur and Loathing"...do these episodes ring any bells? Truth really is stranger than fiction!

Ah well, please continue to live in your little dream world where no one knows about *B/DL/BFs.

And we won't even talk about that guy (I believe he's in the southwest US) who walks around the town in a 'baby doll' style dress with ruffled pants and white ankle socks and Mary Janes. He's all over the 'net...not to mention his town!

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
umm isent that just a little paronoied? i mean whats the worst that can hapen.... i mean ppl just will be totally sterotyping for a while then exept us at a wary angle right?

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I beg to differ....a lot of people already know about 'this'...haven't you seen CSI? "King Baby"...."Fur and Loathing"...do these episodes ring any bells? Truth really is stranger than fiction!

Ah well, please continue to live in your little dream world where no one knows about *B/DL/BFs.

And we won't even talk about that guy (I believe he's in the southwest US) who walks around the town in a 'baby doll' style dress with ruffled pants and white ankle socks and Mary Janes. He's all over the 'net...not to mention his town!
I know allot of people see this stuff but i don't think that most of the world is smart enough to figure it out. I saw one csi episode that included any of it but hey. I do not think this is anything that i as bad as it sounds. This all is history repeating itself its something different every time. Gays went though times where hey tried to hide. Many other things like it probably happened too. But this will never get bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.