Status
Not open for further replies.

WraithVintari

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
meiko says:
I was driving my semi to a store. When i pulled up to the front to park by the door a teen with a gun came out. He saw me n shot at me 5 times
im still in shock

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
:bunny: What town did this shooting occur in? I found nothing in the Tempe and Phoenix area newspapers, Could you cite a source for verification of this sensational story? I will not be duped again like I was by Snowqueen (now banned for lying) in her Holy Crap! Thread. If the story is legit, I'm glad to hear your dad was unharmed. If not, AMF YOYO, baby! :bunny:

:bunny:

Last edited:
Role
  1. Private
im still in shock

:bunny: What town did this shooting occur in? I found nothing in the Tempe and Phoenix area newspapers, Could you cite a source for verification of this sensational story? I will not be duped again like I was by Snowqueen (now banned for lying) in her Holy Crap! Thread. If the story is legit, I'm glad to hear your dad was unharmed. If not, AMF YOYO, baby! :bunny:

:bunny:

This is unfortunately not sensational for Phoenix/Mesa/Tempe these days.

Even in north Phoenix drive-by shootings happen. It's possible.

WraithFireorca, did your "dad" file a police report?

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Eek! That must have been frightening, and I am sad to hear that such things happen. I hope that he is well and is able to get over it.

First things first though, as h3g3l said, is a police report. If they don't have informathin from the witnesses and, in this case, the victims of the attack, they won't be able to carry out there search for the person who did it as well.

If he has't already, tell him to go to the police. Who knows, he could give them the information that'd get the person who did this caught.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Wait...so is this your biological/foster/etc dad, or one of them from your signature?
If this is true, I'm sorry it happened :c

Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Uh ok, I think what really happened, is the user the OP lists as his father in his sig, said he got shot in a conversation with the op. Then the OP posted it up here. If anyone had bothered to read my prior post on this thread, you would've known that.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
If anyone had bothered to read my prior post on this thread, you would've known that.

QQ

It's pretty obvious. It doesn't matter whether or not it was his real father; it was someone close to him.

Role
  1. Private
Thankfully Tucson is still pretty complacent as far as gangster gangsters go.

WHAT?! Has "Sugar Hill" completely gone away?

I used to walk Tucson with a friend in 1995-1996 when I was there, and we'd pretty routinely hear gunfire a few streets over.

Turned out that we would walk around and through a district called "Sugar Hill" - so-named for all the cocaine and other drugs that were run into/through there.

South Tucson - unless things have significantly changed - makes South Phoenix (the main gang/drug part of Phoenix) look like Romper Room.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
South Tucson - unless things have significantly changed - makes South Phoenix (the main gang/drug part of Phoenix) look like Romper Room.

Well, I'm speaking from my own experiences, but since I've been here and been around the south side it's really not so bad (as it used to be?). I'd say most of the drug trafficking goes on among the people in the east side of town nowadays :scratchchin:

Status
Not open for further replies.