Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I know the topic of stuffed animals comes up a lot, and I'm sure this sort of thing has been brought up before or something similar that I can't remember. I'm just curious about this topic because I thought it would be interesting to see what the responses are. Though I am curious about what other adult babies or littles say, it doesn't matter if you're an adult baby or not.

What's the oldest stuffed animal or plushie you still have? I'm mainly talking about those that are from childhood, but if not, anytime is fine. Do you still sleep with it or have it on the bed? What makes it special?

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, Cottontail and PaigeCherubiel
I have a sock monkey that was given to my mother at my baby shower, and I am 65+ :geek:

• Love
Reactions: Eclectic, Deleted member 76595, LittleAndAlone and 1 other person
I have no childhood stuffies. 😭

I stopped playing with stuffed animals before I was 4 or 5. I barely remember two that were essentially just bed toppers by that point. Ill have to dig out old photo albums next time I visit my parents and double check. I was a wierd kid all serious and stoic and into computers and electronics and legos and video games and stuff really early and wasn't much for cuddles and snuggles. 😭

I'd enshrine them in gold or museum grade sealed cases if I had any. Be like "this has authentic little kid me particles on it!"

I do have my bronzed baby shoes though. 🥰😭

Making sure my nephews don't make the same mistake. They still shamelessly have all their stuffed animals at 9 and 11 and even bring them for weekend sleepovers. 😍🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: PlastiBrain, MegaLugia, Diaperboy27 and 2 others
I stills haz alot of my childhood stuffies. I never reallys grew outs of thems. The oldest i still have is a little brown dog from apparently Hobby Lobby. Hes 20+ years old. I got him when i was like 3 apparently. His name is brownie and i sleep with him sometimes otherwise he lives in my bed rn

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, Diaperboy27, Cottontail and 3 others
I only recently got back into stuffies again, and I didn't know what I was missing! I sleep like a baby (both figuratively and literally lol) when I have my stuffed bunny in my arms. At this point I can't sleep without him! I collected up a few over the past couple of years, but I don't have any I had when I was a kid. I used to have a bear named Toby who I would take everywhere with me. I had him with me in a lot of pictures from that time. I believe I had him until I was at least 8 or 9. By that time he was coming apart at the seams and I was starting to grow out of stuffed animals. I'm not sure exactly what happened but he probably got thrown out sometime after that. The stuffies I have now are well taken care of and I don't plan on ever getting rid of them again! :)

Reactions: MegaLugia, LittleAndAlone, Diaperboy27 and 4 others
I have a giraffe and a hound dog made of yarn that my mom knitted. Max the hound dog sits in top of my bookshelf next to a stuffed Cheshire Cat and Necky the Giraffe sits awkwardly leaned up against my gigantic dancing doll

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, Cottontail and LittleAndAlone
PinkyJujubean said:
I have a giraffe and a hound dog made of yarn that my mom knitted. Max the hound dog sits in top of my bookshelf next to a stuffed Cheshire Cat and Necky the Giraffe sits awkwardly leaned up against my gigantic dancing doll
Necky sounds like something a baby would call a giraffe...oh wait. 🤭

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia and PinkyJujubean
LittleAndAlone said:
Necky sounds like something a baby would call a giraffe...oh wait. 🤭
A baby....wait are saying that I'm....oh....well I guess I am. What do you know? Ain't that something? 😂😂

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: MegaLugia, PaigeCherubiel, Diaperboy27 and 1 other person
Unfortunately my parents never kept any of my childhood stuff and so the few stuffed animals I had are gone, including a very large Charizard and build a bear teddy, etc. I kinda wish I kept those because I'm very into stuffies for comfort now. My teddy bear I bought from Vermont Teddy is my permanent sleeping buddy and I can't sleep right without him. :)

• Sad
Reactions: MegaLugia, Diaperboy27 and LittleAndAlone
Omg301 said:
Unfortunately my parents never kept any of my childhood stuff and so the few stuffed animals I had are gone, including a very large Charizard and build a bear teddy, etc. I kinda wish I kept those because I'm very into stuffies for comfort now. My teddy bear I bought from Vermont Teddy is my permanent sleeping buddy and I can't sleep right without him. :)
OMG nooooo! That's unbearably sad. 😭

• Sad
Reactions: MegaLugia
LittleAndAlone said:
OMG nooooo! That's unbearably sad. 😭
Yeah, it comes with the neglect I had as a young kid. It's ok. I'm happier now being little, baby to my daddy and friends and wearing and using my diapies and having my stuffies and other baby things. I love Henry my teddy bear and he's so soft and cuddwy. :)

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, Diaperboy27 and LittleAndAlone
Omg301 said:
Yeah, it comes with the neglect I had as a young kid. It's ok. I'm happier now being little, baby to my daddy and friends and wearing and using my diapies and having my stuffies and other baby things. I love Henry my teddy bear and he's so soft and cuddwy. :)
Ugh WHY are grown ups so bad to little kids. I don't understand it at all. 😩

I have four plushies that were given to me when I was a baby. They're 46-47 years old now: A Snoopy, a goose with a music box in it, a Winnie the Pooh (named Poo-Poo Bear), and a little blue beanbag mouse (named Mouse--I was a toddler when I named him, ok?).

They're all in my home office, and Mouse lives under my computer monitor:
img_1588-jpg.100463

You'll note the brownish smudge where a nose would be. He used to have a nose, but I basically chewed/sucked it off. I didn't have a proper pacifier when I was a baby, so Mouse was it. I also sucked on his ears, which is why they're all stretched out and funny-shaped.

• Love
Reactions: HoneySnow, PaigeCherubiel, MegaLugia and 2 others
JazzBaby said:
I know the topic of stuffed animals comes up a lot, and I'm sure this sort of thing has been brought up before or something similar that I can't remember. I'm just curious about this topic because I thought it would be interesting to see what the responses are. Though I am curious about what other adult babies or littles say, it doesn't matter if you're an adult baby or not.

What's the oldest stuffed animal or plushie you still have? I'm mainly talking about those that are from childhood, but if not, anytime is fine. Do you still sleep with it or have it on the bed? What makes it special?
My Vermont teddy was given to me by my second wife more than 30 years ago. I sleep with it. Curiously, I have never thought of myself as a “plushly lover”.

Reactions: MegaLugia and LittleAndAlone
Cottontail said:
I have four plushies that were given to me when I was a baby. They're 46-47 years old now: A Snoopy, a goose with a music box in it, a Winnie the Pooh (named Poo-Poo Bear), and a little blue beanbag mouse (named Mouse--I was a toddler when I named him, ok?).

They're all in my home office, and Mouse lives under my computer monitor:
img_1588-jpg.100463

You'll note the brownish smudge where a nose would be. He used to have a nose, but I basically chewed/sucked it off. I didn't have a proper pacifier when I was a baby, so Mouse was it. I also sucked on his ears, which is why they're all stretched out and funny-shaped.
Awww a little squeak squeak!! Mousies and ratties were my fav real animals as a kid. Always thought they were sooo adorable. 🥰

Reactions: MegaLugia and Cottontail
I have a few stuffed animals from my childhood: including a stuffed Christmas “puffalump” mouse (circa 1987), and a C-3PO plushie and one of Sonic the Hedgehog from the 1990s. I don’t really sleep as much with them as my newer adult size teddy bears, but they do get some love from time to time by my bedside nightstand.

Unfortunately my parents convinced me to let go of all my stuffies once I started middleschool. I had like 30 or so. The ones that my parents said were the first ones were a T-rex and a star. I always thought that the star was actually suppose to be a starfish

• Sad
I have a Mario since ... 6 years old maybe? This guy is around 30 now. And a big one i got with like 10... yeah... 25-30 year old plushies 😅
but i have to say i prefer cuddling with my bigger plushies or the sleeping eeveelutions. so they are more for decoration.

• Love
I think I still have all of mine from childhood, most of which are in the basement. I think the oldest plushie I have down there might be from when I was a baby in the hospital, but I can't be sure. If not, I think it is definitely my Elmo! I slept with him for forever—maybe since toddlerhood! I also slept with my Land Before Time plushies for a few years. My pikachu had been my main sleep buddy since I got him in 1999, until I stopped sleeping with plushies for the first time around middle school. I still have him and a number of other stuffed animals on my bed. My psyduck that is next to him, which I got around the same time, looks almost brand new.

Last edited:
  • Love
I still have my three stuffies from when I was a kid. I smuggled them over to my apartment from my parents' home haha
They are three "beanie buddies", which were like bigger version of beanie babies. They include a bear, a spider, and a dog. They date back roughly to the very early 2000s.
They are special to me and I usually reserve cuddles with them for important moments, otherwise I have a bajillion other stuffies to hang out with!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, JazzBaby and LittleAndAlone
Back