“Older” Little Ages

DiaperedElmo said:
I feel like most have one around baby/toddler age.

Myself? I would say I’m 4 or 5.

Does anyone else have an “older” little age?
It is not used much in the AB/DL community but seen more in BDSM - DD/LG - MD/LB - Ect.
The term is a "middle" which usually falls between a "little" and a tween/teen or a "big".
A "big" does not always mean an adulting adult.

The ages of each group are not fixed and can also overlap.
So baby, little, middle, and big which usually goes up to "adulthood" or 18.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilstevie56
3-4 is just right for me…I crave independence and I can articulate what I want, but I’m still too small to be able to do the things I want, and I also don’t like interrupting playtime for frivolous things like going to the potty. 🤭

I like the idea that I’m big enough for pull-ups and I like to brag about being a big kid but really I need diapers and I actually don’t want to let go of my more babyish things.

DiaperedElmo said:
I feel like most have one around baby/toddler age.

Myself? I would say I’m 4 or 5.

Does anyone else have an “older” little age?
Depends. Are you asking about littles, middles, or tweens and teens?

ProTricycleRacer said:
3-4 is just right for me […] I also don’t like interrupting playtime for frivolous things like going to the potty. 🤭
I remember reading in a what-different-ages-are-like bit of a psychology book that “many” kids this age might “prefer to wet their pants rather than leave the community sandbox.”

It wonder what the authors would think of a few of their readers wanting to be one of those kids again, carrying on playing as we let go in a nice flood of comforting warmth. This age is the sweet spot of my ”older” age play.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy
10-12 for me, where I am diaper as punishment for “accidentally“ wetting thr bed, knowing full well that I am too old to Be diapered.

2-4 typically but I have gotten up to 6 before. It's a bit hard to figure out age since I don't talk very much when i'm little. Of course with a CG I talk more but I tend to get quiet and shy.

My little age is tween

I'm about 5-7. I'm not into diapers, but it's the right sort of age to still find children's stories scary, to be punished with a spanking, and to enjoy party games, especially ones for which I am blindfolded.

Last edited:
Mine is around 14, I think… Don’t have an exact age cause whenever I regress, I’m basically just an adorable young guy who’s the opposite of a tough grown-up man 😙🤗

I still wanna enjoy my music, anime, Youtube, memes, and whatnot so no way I’m regressing down to a toddler 😂

My little age is about 4 - old enough to wear training pants, but still in diapers for certain things. It's a good age - short pants (especially in the form of a jonjon) can be formal wear, you can spend all day in a blanket sleeper in the winter, and you can still be hugged when good - or spanked when bad.

I have regression issues but cannot put an age on it. I do not like age play much so I would guess my little age is more like 9yrs old. My wife does a great job cuddling me when I get into a certain mode. She knows all I need is snuggles whether diapered or not. She has a little name for me which fills me with warmth every time she calls me that. I would never expect her to change me but she has dressed me (with a diaper) so I would place all of this at an older little age of regression.

Thalie said:
My little age is somewhere between 6 and 12 years old, maybe 14. Still diapered at night for some bedwetting issues (with real diapers, not pull ups), and spanked when needed.
This is me right here!

It's interesting to see the age ranges in here, I'm not exactly sure I have a little age, I prefer being the age I am now just you know, diapers. But giving it some more thought I think I probably more act around the maturity of a younger teen when wearing and stuff. I like being an adult, but I also like being a kid? might be the only one but thats just how it is lol. Although saying that I haven't given being actually little much of a shot, so maybe I'm just a closet baby

Reactions: ShyBoo81
I'm around like 6-9, always had mature tastes but could be a kid. Give me a Lego set, reruns of classic Simpsons, and a Goodnite after a day someplace mentally interactive (museum, zoo, aquarium, etc) I'm good to go

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
One of my things is that as a child, I really wanted to be grown up. I longed for that independence. I was also never "scared" by children's stories that were meant to be scary, such as those by Roald Dahl (I'm enjoying a good re-read of those at the moment), because I knew they were made up, and I didn't feel scared for the characters in the book. One reason I keep wanting to be aged 5-7 is to feel some of those childish fears which I never felt.

I would say my little age would be between 2 years old to about 5 years old. It depends on a fee factors and the kind of diapers or undies I have at that time.

8-10 for me.

it sort of fluctuates anywhere between an infant and 12 years old, but i tend to lean more the 8-12 age, as i do not desire a mommy or daddy to make rules for me. i'd maybe want a babysitter who lets me break the rules or a play date i can be a bad influence on. my little side likes to do things i am too old for and too young for.... wearing and using diapers and pull ups, and sometimes baby bottles, but also putting alcohol in the baby bottles and sippy cups, and other things like smoking weed and sex and watching gangster movies and rap, but also watching sesame street and mr. rogers... basically the way i explain my little is that i am a war child... a traumatized child, and i try to spoil that part of myself and give myself love and allow myself to get drunk once in awhile and soak my diaper till it leaks onto the couch and mess in it and sit in the mess for a bit and just do as i please. but there are times i will dissociate and get very little for a minute, but i consider that a symptom of the traumatized 8-12 year old.
in my own childhood i was suicidal by age 8 and had stopped being a child and by 12 i had been involved in some majorly messed up stuff, so that is where this part of me comes from

Varies, usually anywhere from 6 months - 3 years but can go as high as 6-8 years (but ic in any case - well actually always have been so...)

Back