older cubs

have you got an older cubsona who's still in diapers?

• 4 yrs

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 5 yrs

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 6 yrs

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • 7 yrs

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • 8 yrs

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 9 yrs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 yrs

• 11 yrs

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 12 yrs

• 13-14 yrs

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

KyteFasnir

just a 6-year-old Rabbon at heart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
i have a few my man cubsonas are 6 and 5

MailCat581 said:
My Cubsona is around 4 years old. Big enough to be a big cub; but still not catching onto potty training just yet. He'll be in diapers for a while more yet and treated like the baby cub he is deep down.
sounds cute, you can post art here too

I have an age regressor character/self insert whose 14 years old and wears diapers 24/7 (look at my avatar, that’s her!), and while not a furry character/fursona, she regresses to a 2 year old, my ideal little age IRL

Last edited:
Oh wow

PrettyLilPrincess said:
I have an age regressor character/self insert whose 14 years old and wears diapers 24/7 (look at my avatar, that’s her!), and while not a furry character/fursona, she regresses to a 2 year old, my ideal little age IRL
cute, my ideal little age is 2-10

Reactions: Shuntorie
My main three babyfur 'sonas are 2-4 (Rocket), 6 (Mutie) and 3 (Tabby). Rocket can wear diapers but also wears Pull-ups from time to time, Mutie does not wear diapers at all and Tabby is a full-time diaper-wearer.

My normal, non-babyfur 'sona (Val) who I occasionally use to project my age regression stuff onto until I make a specific age regression 'sona can be any age I want, though is usually between 1-9 when regressed (is normally the same age as me, 20) and only wears diapers if he's between 1-4, after that he wears big boy underwear :)

Last edited:
valsroom said:
My main three babyfur 'sonas are 2-4 (Rocket), 6 (Mutie) and 3 (Tabby). Rocket can wear diapers but also wears Pull-ups from time to time, Mutie does not wear diapers at all and Tabby is a full-time diaper-wearer.

My normal, non-babyfur 'sona (Val) who I occasionally use to project my age regression stuff onto until I make a specific age regression 'sona can be any age I want, though is usually between 1-9 when regressed (is normally the same age as me, 20) and only wears diapers if he's between 1-4, after that he wears big boy underwear :)
interesting, I'd have them all in diapers for one reason or another, I have an oc I have done that with but, he needs to be dusted off and updated

Last edited:
My fursona is usually 5 (Jake Draggie), still in diapers and pull-ups because he can be a forgetful one. (Sometimes, he's younger, it just depends on the story I want to write. Even though I have art of his younger self).

Last edited:
PichuCubJacob said:
My fursona is usually 5 (Jake Draggie), still in diapers and pull-ups because he can be a forgetful one. (Sometimes, he's younger, it just depends on the story I want to write. Even though I have art of his younger self).
if you wish, i can tell you about my own sonas

Back