old style (Gerber) training pants

Patricia48

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
OK, so now I have a hankering for wearing old "Gerber style" training pants, These were the ones with vinyl on the outside and Terry Cloth on the inside. All my searches are coming up blank. Anybody know a vendor for this style? I realize I could just put a pair of plastic pants over a cloth training pant, but I'm stuck in the old days and like my things to be like they were back then. Besides, you don't have to put on two pairs of pants, they're "all in one".

Thank you,
Pattie

This isn’t really what you are looking for ( as in gerber style ) but I really like the pair I bought … Protex

They have a Terry lining but more of a PUL material I think.

bnet said:
This isn’t really what you are looking for ( as in gerber style ) but I really like the pair I bought … Protex

They have a Terry lining but more of a PUL material I think.
Link did not save…
Protex

Reactions: hmi1972 and PaddedRita
bnet said:
Link did not save…
Protex

I got those pants thinking they would be more of the old school thick training pants . They are thick and are similar just not liking the PUL thin crinkly plastic . I like the old style rustling vinyl plastic.

Patricia48 said:
OK, so now I have a hankering for wearing old "Gerber style" training pants, These were the ones with vinyl on the outside and Terry Cloth on the inside. All my searches are coming up blank. Anybody know a vendor for this style? I realize I could just put a pair of plastic pants over a cloth training pant, but I'm stuck in the old days and like my things to be like they were back then. Besides, you don't have to put on two pairs of pants, they're "all in one".

Thank you,
Pattie
I loved those thick terry lined training pants from back in the day. They felt so thick and soft inside and nice shiny smooth white vinyl outer layer. I remember running around the house in those and just a shirt as a child also loving how they felt. A lot of kids hated how thick they were. They are hard to find nowadays because now all we see is a million types of Pull Ups. They are also hard to find on the ABDL sites as well. I think Baby Kins has a terry lined trainer( I think)......

I use these 24/7 (well, except for at bedtime).

Babykins has the closest that I've found. They have options of single or double terry cloth lining.

Reactions: lilstevie56
Incontinent2 said:
Babykins has the closest that I've found. They have options of single or double terry cloth lining.
To contain leaks I wear a Babykins terry lined vinyl pant nightly over an M4. Far as I know the trainer is unique in that the terry and vinyl are joined only at the waist. With this configuration one can separate the vinyl and terry when line drying, a significant plus.

Patricia48 said:

Thank you,
Pattie
I literally just bought a pair. One side is milky white plastic and the other side is thirsty flannel the tag on them says “in control“ but I don’t remember where I bought them.

Looks like a winner with Babykins, thank you all!
Pattie

MikeDJ said:
I loved those thick terry lined training pants from back in the day. They felt so thick and soft inside and nice shiny smooth white vinyl outer layer. I remember running around the house in those and just a shirt as a child also loving how they felt. A lot of kids hated how thick they were. They are hard to find nowadays because now all we see is a million types of Pull Ups. They are also hard to find on the ABDL sites as well. I think Baby Kins has a terry lined trainer( I think)......
I remember those from the Mothercare catalogues I used to pore over as a kid, drooling excitedly imagining it was me that the Mum was offering them to saying “no more nappies, it’s big boy pants now” but of course they were not big boy pants, they were nappy-knickers. I now have several pairs of replicas I bought from drylife over the years. They make me feel very childish when I wet them like a naughty boy resisting potty training ;)

Back