• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Old friend here to reintroduce himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

FievelandTonyAB93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've had been very inactive over the past year or so because of personal and school-related issues, plus the fact that I didn't really have the money or time to get involved in the AB/DL community here. I wish I posted this sooner because I happen to just get myself involved in this community again once everything got settled.

Anyways, it's been like two and a half years since I become an ADISC member and introduced myself back in 2012, but now it's the end of 2014 and lots of new friends have joined this community and I feel the need to welcome these people.

Greetings again, folks, from the United States. Will be 21 years old on Monday. I am from the state of Virginia, but feels repressed because of a lack of travel outside of the country. I am interested in old music, movies and games. I've just started my third year in college and transferred to a really big university in Virginia from a community college. Currently changing majors, but don't want to discuss it here. You'll have to message me about this. Diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome at age 2 in '96, but currently lives in an apartment on campus. That's nearly everything I've said about myself.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello FievelFulgoreAB93 and welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.