• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Old Favourite Video Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
We've had Old Moives you've liked and cartoons but what about games?

Mine would have to be SNES: Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past.
But who can forget Mario. That old fella is still around... He should retire.
Also Final Fanstay 7 has to be in the list aswell.

Whats yours?

My bad is this has already been done.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Super Mario World!!! SNES!!!

i still play this all the time oh and Pacman & Galaga

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Super Mario Bros 3, Star Fox, F-Zero, The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past. I can list more if I wanted too :p

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Goldeneye 007 (N64)
Pole Position
PaperBoy
Dr. Mario
Tetris

I make it a habit to play these and many others during my classic gaming marathons.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Mario- NES
007 Goldeneye- N64
Tetris

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Rival Schools, Alunda, Commander Keen, Jill of the jungle.... Damn.

And of course, the shareware version of doom. My childhood is buried within that game.

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
#1 kirby crystal shards (N64)
#2 megaman legends (N64)
#3 Goldeneye 007 (N64)

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Super Mario Bros 1, 2 & 3 on NES
The Original Legend of Zelda on NES

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Oh god sonic the hedghog 2... why? Like it's a great game but those fricken praying mantis's made me want to shoot the tv and then turn the gun on myself.

Super Mario World!!! SNES!!!
Haha I dare you to try Super Mario Infinity. It's a rom hack of Super Mario World and it's huge and one of the hardest games I've ever played, and I've beaten Doctor Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine on the Hardest Difficulty setting. This Game (Super Mario Infinity) Is completely nuts. Like. It takes a severe amount of skill. Like you can take Super Mario Frustration and just throw it out the window because this game makes that game look like child's play.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7_OEA4tnYM
This is one of the levels here.

Also. Legend of Dragoon, Spiderman - Maximum Carnage, Doctor Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, Donkey Kong 64.

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Sonic 2, Primal Rage, Ecco: Tides of Time, Crusader of Centy; all for Genesis.
And a couple fun DOS games like Space Quest/King's Quest and Island of Dr. Brain.
Incidentally, I'm doing a speed run of Crusader of Centy. It plays like Zelda: Link to the Past, only instead of items, you get animals that change the way your sword behaves. It needs hits >.>

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
1 Pokemon Crystal
2 Pokemon Yellow
3 Pokemon Silver

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oh, there are so many. I'll spare you the list and go with Super Mario Bros. 3 as my favorite.

Role
Diaper Lover,
Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Pokemon Red/Blue, Bubble Bobble, Pokemon Puzzle League, Kirby and the Crystal Shards, Ice Climbers, Kid Icarus, Sonic R, Street Fighter, Oregon Trail(LOL), Gex, Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2, Pokemon Snap, Hey You Pikachu, Paper Mario, and Duck Hunt.

=p

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'm so old....*sighs*...FROGGER! Just kidding (well, sorta)

Lemme see...I won an NES when they first came out...sooo Mario Bros & Duck Hunt (of course)...Faxanadu...and one with helicopters that I can never remember the name of but I played it on a video game machine at the bus stop lunch room where I worked back in 1985 (later got it for the NES)...oh 'n Zelda (something about a flute or whistle or some such thing...I forget now) I'm terrible with names!

Of course, my absolute FAVOURITE game ever is for PC...Diablo and Diablo II (and I'm waiting impatiently for Diablo III)!

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I absolutely LOVED Dr. Robotniks Mean Bean Machine, any and all Sonic the Hedgehog games for that matter. I also loved the Crash Bandicoot games, arped was my favorite probably. And it's awesome to see someone else that loved Primal Rage (DLGrif), you're the only other person outside my family that knew about that game (that I know of). Vertigo was the coolest out of them all in my opinion.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Super Mario Brothers 3
Super Mario World (so damn expansive for a SNES game really)
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid VR Missions
Driver
Super Mario RPG
Pokemon Red to Sliver
Harvest Moon- GBC
Zelda:OoT
Zelda:Majora's Mask
Zelda:A Link to the Past
Goldeneye 64/Perfect Dark 64 (I still got both with a working 64 and 3 controllers if anyone wants to come over and get their ass kicked)

Status
Not open for further replies.