Old Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Does anyone else miss the old Disney channel, you know before Disney became all live action shows and was nothing but wacky cartoons all day and Disney movies at night.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I actually enjoy the Disney Show these days.

I've seen this argument over and over, with both Disney and Nickelodeon. Maybe if I actually enjoyed cartoons I'd miss the old Disney Channel, (shows and movies) but I enjoy the more tween-orientated shows.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I bet the same thing will be talked about by our kids.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I actually enjoy the Disney Show these days.

I've seen this argument over and over, with both Disney and Nickelodeon.
I remember when Nickelodeon changed too, now the only good cartoons they show are Spongebob and fairly oddparents and even those shows might be replaced with boring reality shows.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I never really watched Disney...When I was growing up, we didn't have a bunch of channels, and Disney wasn't included...Sometimes we got it for free though, and I watched it then...I liked the old Nickelodeon though...Invader Zim was the best show they had, along with Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, Catdog, etc...

Role
Diaper Lover
I liked the old Nickelodeon though...Invader Zim was the best show they had, along with Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, Catdog, etc...
You got that one right on the head!! lol, exact same thing here. *sigh, thinks back on the good ole' days*

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I want the new adventures of Winnie The Pooh on DVD NAO!! That show kicked $&* since it was actulyl mature and still light hearted at its core.

Like in one episode everyone tried to cheer up eyeore, but in the end they quit trying since he was sort of happy with being sad and staring at clouds. So in the end they all sat and stared at clouds. Not to mention it had one of the most kick ass theme songs ever.

YouTube - new adventures of winnie the pooh

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I remember watching the old Disney cartoon, like Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles, and etc...

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, , Carer
i never saw the old disney channel. by the time the house had cable i was way too old to watch cartoons (and don't like alot of the newer ones)

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've never had the old the new disney so I really can't comment.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I do! Old Disney was so much better than the Disney now.
Finally, somebody that agrees with me the old Disney channel was way better and almost magical, yes sir those were the days, retro B and W and technicolor cartoons, Darkwing duck, Ductales, Alladin, and at night cool movies like Honey I Blew up the kid, Mr. Mgoo, Alladin the movie, and Toystory and a whole bunch of other movies. Now they hardly ever show any of these movies and shows. What happend I wonder :frown:

SteveC1981

Contributor
Role
, Other, Private
Does anyone else miss the old Disney channel, you know before Disney became all live action shows and was nothing but wacky cartoons all day and Disney movies at night.
Well, I haven't had cable for a while, so I haven't watched for a few years now, but it doesn't sound too enticing. It sounds like Nickelodeon is the same way now. I remember seeing (because my younger sisters watched) bits and pieces of the final revival of the Mickey Mouse Club with certain people roughly my age before they became famous (imagine: Britney Spears NOT under the influence of controlled substances!). Of course, there are many good Disney cartoons (maybe a few that aren't???) Also, the Disney Channel played every Disney (or family) movie ever made, except for "Song of the South" (well, blame political correctness for that one...:D)

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I remember Disney... when we had DIsney. Now all we've got is some Family! From the magic of Disney! crap.

Alladin the movie:frown:
All Alladin movies sucked except the first one. The next five sequels, as well as the TV show, didn't have Robbin Williams.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'll bet I'm one of the few on this site who remembers Disney when they came on Sunday night at 7 pm, I think on ABC. I loved their cartoons. I too miss the old Disney, but I went out and bought the DVDs of a lot of the cartoons. I really like Donald Duck, and Chip and Dale. My wife says I'm like Donald Duck *sigh*. I also remember the original Mickey Mouse Club with Annette Funacello. I was a little kid, honest..... I was also on the Howdy Doody show, in the peanut gallery. Ah...the 50s!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I remember Disney... when we had DIsney. Now all we've got is some Family! From the magic of Disney! crap..
Family! With* the magic of Disney! :p
Family is a mix of Disney and Nickelodeon shows. Not a bad channel, but several seasons behind the Americans. I have US and Canadian satellite, so I tend to use the US Disney and Nickelodeon channels to keep on top of things, and only ever watch Disney for special things like movies and Dance alongs.

Also... Another thing, we think the old Disney is so great yadda yadda, maybe because we *grew* up with it. Those were the shows we were used to watching at a young age. I bet you a thousand dollars we are going to have the kids who are like 6 or 7 now saying they miss the old Disney in 20 years. of course, their old Disney will be Hannah Montana and TSL of Zack and Cody.

Status
Not open for further replies.