• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Old and in the way. abdl at age 50

Better late than never! Lighten up!

You’re not in the way! I just turned 31 this year, and you are welcome here!

Changing room and supplies are down the hall and to the left!

Don’t know what happened to my post as all that showed up was “B”.

What I intended to say is that most of us adding to this post are old enough to remember when there wasn’t an internet, cellphones, or any other means of discovering that you weren’t alone in your desire to be diapered, babied or both. Your communication with others was via phone, letters or gossip (I grew up in a small town and though there wasn’t much to see what you heard made up for it). Due to an injury driving semi in Alaska I had a 2 level cervical spinal fusion and had to find a new profession so I went back to college. The physics professor that I had was enthralled with the new phenomenon of the World Wide Web insisting that we incorporate its use into our labs and homework exposing me to the internet in the early 90’s. There I found Wet Set, Anglefluff, AC Medical and several other websites that offered various products and services for the AB, DL and ABDL community and first realized that I wasn’t alone in my desire to don plastic pants. Since then adult diaper options have grown exponentially and society seems to be far more accepting of their use, at least for incontinence, as nearly every grocery store, pharmacy and superstore has an aisle specifically for these products. This makes me thankful that I’ve found others that share this what? Quirk perhaps? Fetish maybe? Now that I’m experiencing incontinence I have a “justification” for their use and it has altered my wearing from plastic pants to cloth diapers and then my coveted plastic pants or Abena M-4’s if I’m out of the house. It makes for a great cover story if anyone were to find my supplies but that’s not much of a danger. Anyhow I’m thankful that I’m not going through this malady a century or more ago when it must have been a real bear to deal with. As the main said “cheer up things could be worse. So I cheered up and sure enough things got worse!” Hang in there.

Reactions: armydipr and AmTheBaby
Hey, 51 here. You are not alone in your thinking. I discovered this site about a year ago, as well as this "interest". Welcome and enjoy the company.

I am 46 a disabled vet, and an ab/dl, in texas. you are not alone

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Moonshot said:
I have just finished my 63rd lap around the sun and will agree that I may not fit in with the younger crowd anymore. That does not mean everyone in the younger crowd will shun me. I have met some accepting younger people and some who shy away. It is no different than any other people in life. I am finding that self-acceptance is more important than how others perceive me. Being happy with myself and by myself is an important aspect of life.

Are we misfits? Maybe, maybe for sure, that is possible. We are who we are. If we do no harm to others and accept ourselves as we are, does it matter?

Older or younger we fall outside of the social "norms". That the younger not accepting the older, or vice versa, is a part of normal society.

I think many of us have felt the shame of our desires. Accepting who we are for ourselves helps ease the shame. Loneliness can be a part of being in a unique group of people. This group is part of that unique group, young and old.
I'm 63 also

There are lots of older people here on this forum, some more active than others. It's never too late to join and get involved with the community.

The best thing about being ABDL is that you are able to identify with the age that you really are, not in the age that fate would have you as being born. I am still a baby and always will be. So age doesn't really have a factor, does it? Only if you let it become so.
s
After being ABDL for quite some time, I do not feel any less a DL or ABDL than I did when I was 15 or 25 or 35 or ... So, the fact of the matter is that being a baby or having any of the DL or ABDL or similar desires really is ageless. Just because you were born over 50 years ago does not make you any less babylike than a ABDL who is 20. We are all adult aged, and have to be an adult in society to live, that is reality, but as far as our ABDL interests, the only factor about being a greater aged ABDL is wisdom that we may not have had a younger age.

Reactions: dogboy
53 AB from ID here. Diasabled/retired, chairborne (wheelchair), it seems everyone else is in my way, LOL! Very busy with life, especially with no spouse or plus-one. Diaper up and/or baby-up and have fun! We sure do! 🤗

Sagebrush said:
Thanks Zeke, I'm glad to be among like minded folks like your self.
I myself am 61, and my body is falling apart since I also have Cerebral Palsy.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back