Old advice, with new meaning. (Explicit- you've been warned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
If you are male, never, NEVER wear diapers with too little room for your manhood.

I made the mistake of doing so, and now I have an awful blister on the slit, and it stings like fire ants! I know this is common sense, but I just wanted to remind everyone, so they don't learn the hard way, too. :twocents:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I think the blister was probably caused from improper cleaning rather than lack of room.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
If I have ever worn tight fitting diapers, the only problem I had was that after awhile, my scrotum would feel very, very uncomfortable. As well as they get a little too hot in there. Never really had a blister problem. But I haven't worn in AGEs and am expecting to get some proper sized ones when I get the opportunity.

What are you doing to treat it? Putting some cream on it are you Russian?

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
If you are male, never, NEVER wear diapers with too little room for your manhood.

I made the mistake of doing so, and now I have an awful blister on the slit, and it stings like fire ants! I know this is common sense, but I just wanted to remind everyone, so they don't learn the hard way, too. :twocents:
I would highly recommend using some kind of barrier cream (commonly used for diaper rash). That will help soothe it and keep it from stinging. I assume you're not wearing diapers until it heals, right?

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
I assume you're not wearing diapers until it heals, right?
Correct, which really sucks because I just restocked.

I guess I'm going to treat it with cream, or let time heal it. I'm glad no-one's posted something like "Eww... why did we need to know that..." yet. The point of this thread was to warn.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ewww.. we did not need to know that!

Just kidding... anyways I also think its not caused by the diaper itself otherwise I think all of us guys would of seen something at some point. Anyways I hope it heals up soon. I had a pimple down in that area once and it was a pain.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Just kidding... anyways I also think its not caused by the diaper itself otherwise I think all of us guys would of seen something at some point. Anyways I hope it heals up soon. I had a pimple down in that area once and it was a pain.
Any kind of cream as a preventative measure is never a bad way to go "down there", especially if you'll be wearing diapers for an extended period of time.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The best thing to put on that problem right now is some neosporen it will help it heal faster, and you can buy neosporen+pain to relieve the soreness.

I use neosporen alot not too much in my diaper area, but it does work great on diaper rash. I often get cuts on my bad leg, the skin is ultra thin, and cuts easily, and it seems to be a magnet for cuts, if something falls it always seems to find my bad leg.

So I always have neosporen around somplace.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Well, that's good advice, and I have Neosporin in my bathroom. Thanks.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
The best thing to put on that problem right now is some neosporen it will help it heal faster, and you can buy neosporen+pain to relieve the soreness.

I use neosporen alot not too much in my diaper area, but it does work great on diaper rash. I often get cuts on my bad leg, the skin is ultra thin, and cuts easily, and it seems to be a magnet for cuts, if something falls it always seems to find my bad leg.

So I always have neosporen around somplace.
I have to try that!

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Hmmm I love my diapers tight (well, tight around the waist, but loose enough below so that my dangly bits aren't crammed and such...). Maybe it was rubbing a certain way and caused that.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Neosporin+pain is awesome, but if it is burning, another thing to try is any vulvar cream used for women's yeast infections.

Not the actual medicated stuff you put inside to heal it, but there is cream you can buy separately to sooth it. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.