Old ABDL video

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Found an old ABDL video on you tube. Thought it was interesting.

Reactions: littlemoosey and neophyte
Cute. Looked very real and the young guy was convincing as a baby. The older man was very good as a caregiver.

This is an old DPF video. The older man is Tommy who founded DPF.

abdilly said:
This is an old DPF video. The older man is Tommy who founded DPF.
Pardon me for being out of date and uninformed. But what is a DPF video?

Snack/Lunch time was the best! Love that outfit ☺

Paddy2020 said:

DPF was an early AB/DL site, back when the internet was dial up. Tommy was a cofounder of the site and I believe he is no longer living.

Reactions: abdilly
Paddy2020 said:
DPF = Diaper Pail Friends

dogboy said:
DPF was an early AB/DL site, back when the internet was dial up. Tommy was a cofounder of the site and I believe he is no longer living.

It actually predated the web by nearly a decade. From what I understand, it was originally just an ABDL social club that sent out a newsletter to members and hosted meets and gatherings. Then he launched the website and online store some time in mid 90s, and was active until about 2007 when he got dementia and died shortly after.

I loved this video, the first time I saw it and even today. I will admit when I first encountered it circa late 2000's. I was devestated, destroyed and conflicted at how I felt, looked, seeing another human interacting with someone like me. Fast forward to 2017 and this video crossed my path again. I was able to see it for what it was, pure love, care and emotion. My previous reaction was probably due to me hating myself.

Back when DPF was around, I was still in my 30+ year abstaining stage. I kind of lived vicariously through that site, and I finally for the first time began to understand myself. But most importantly I realized that I was not alone... there were allot of people out there like me.

DPF gave me the courage to "try" and tell my wife, I wrote her a very heart felt letter explaining this the best that I could, unfortunately I chickened out and never gave it to her. I threw it away. It would take more than 20 years after that before I finally told my wife.

At the time I really liked the DPF site. Tommy certainly was a ground breaker I am sorry that he passed to early. His site really helped me though. I remember that day that I found it. It was if 10,000 pounds had been lifted from my shoulders.

Thank God for DPF. I was a frequent user in the teen section of the website as a teenager at the time. It was so comforting to meet and interact with others in diapers at the time.

Reactions: abdilly and DLScottsman
Yep thought I was alone till dpf

What I wanna know is where did he get those jammies?! They are great! Does anyone know where you can get jammies like that?

Can you still get the old dpf videos?

dang i forgot all about dpf
that and deekers diaper page but that turned out to be super sketchy
first sites i found out when we got internet and looked up diapers in the before google days

Google has terminated the uploader's account, this video is no longer available on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back