Okay so....

Pissingtiger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Okay so may I ask how many of you get high or drunk before little space. I have heard it help relax you more but I not sure I can do that my little space is so not only with anything big lol

patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
That can get pretty risky though, so be careful. Not that long ago, while much more inebriated that I intended to get, I decided it would be a good idea to check the mail wearing nothing but a diaper. It was the middle of the night and I don't live very far from the mailbox, but it was a very bad idea. As far as I know I didn't get caught, but you never know. I also have been known to make some pretty stupid shopping choices while under the influence.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I do find it harder to Adult if I have had to much to drink.

I don't need to be drunk all i need to do is drop the adult persona and siysiy comes out.

That being said Peter Rabbit is can be a naughty bunny.

IMG_20210922_090505.jpg

It was my stuffie ,not me honest!

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
That can get pretty risky though, so be careful. Not that long ago, while much more inebriated that I intended to get, I decided it would be a good idea to check the mail wearing nothing but a diaper. It was the middle of the night and I don't live very far from the mailbox, but it was a very bad idea. As far as I know I didn't get caught, but you never know. I also have been known to make some pretty stupid shopping choices while under the influence.
Yes. Yesterday under the influence I decided to buy myself a jumper dress and three cute Christmas jumpers that I probably will never wear! 🤣. Bang goes about £60.00 ... (Although I love jumper dresses , and will probably wear it with a nappy hidden away in my bedroom!)

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Unfortunately I use alcohol all the time. I don't often get drunk.. but yes sometimes I have definitely made a few risky desicions ! Walking through my mum's house wearing a pink onsie and nappy because I wanted a glass of milk for instance! The main problems I have had doing booze and diaper is forgetting to hide used nappy in the morning then off to work..(that type of thing , my brain just doesn't click in that early , and it's pitch black dark and cold now here in u.k . I have also left my pacifier in plain view , and almost wandered through the house sucking my dummy without remembering I'm not supposed to!)

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There was a time years ago when I loved to go clubs in my area, wear my diapers and rubber pants under my trousers, have way too much to drink, wet my diapers all night long, enjoy the hospitality from the girls who danced on my lap, and once in a while going a bit too far. By the end of evening my diapers were soaked, I had a great time, waddled off to my car and more than a few times, had to cover my car seat to keep it from getting wet from my over soaked diapers and rubber pants. Once I met my wife and I let her know all about my diaper side, I stopped drinking accept for a glass of wine with dinner, or a beer outside on our deck.

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
There was a time years ago when I loved to go clubs in my area, wear my diapers and rubber pants under my trousers, have way too much to drink, wet my diapers all night long, enjoy the hospitality from the girls who danced on my lap, and once in a while going a bit too far. By the end of evening my diapers were soaked, I had a great time, waddled off to my car and more than a few times, had to cover my car seat to keep it from getting wet from my over soaked diapers and rubber pants. Once I met my wife and I let her know all about my diaper side, I stopped drinking accept for a glass of wine with dinner, or a beer outside on our deck.
Wow!

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I have a consistent habit when I drink heavily within walking distance of my house (which can be about 5 or more miles depending on my drunk determination) where if I'm blacked out i leave very promptly and half jog/walk home to get padded up and pass out. It is interesting to be out socializing just to magically wake up and appear diapered in bed.

That being said, for the amount that I drink, I almost always leak. I don't bed wet or have accidents, but I pee SOOOO much after drinking that it's just too much for even my high capacity diapers 🙄 becomes frustrating sometimes. Every once in a while I wish I'd wake up not padded after a fun night so I can use the bathroom without fumbling around on diaper tapes. Cleaning leaks is worse than using the toilet.

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
As for smoking, if I smoke before padding up, I feel uncomfortably paranoid and will stop myself from wearing. Smoking after is nice because then I'm already enjoying myself. However I'm not a huge fan of smoking much more anyway. Used to be fun as a kid. Now it makes me feel guilty for the inevitably long list of things I need to accomplish on a daily basis. I only smoke on weekends when I don't have work the next day so I can reasonably ride out the high.

LUV

(L)iving (U)pper (V)alley
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I went to my grandmother funeral in California. Afterward at the reception, I could not stand to see or listen to some of my family ( some of the family doesn't meet the other other side tax brackets). So I left after about 15 minutes. I started hearing back to Colorado. I stopped by a liquor store and bought big bottle of Wild Turkey. I usually don't drink alcohol because it makes me do stupid things. I continue down the road until I came across an exit that died off in to the desert. I drove about 5 miles away from the highway. I parked, I pulled out the bottle cracked the seal took 3 big drinks and headed up the side a mountain. By the time I got to the top I was pretty much drunk. I sat there for, I don't know how long and drank it until I could not taste the alcohol any more. It was very hot. So I decided to take off all of my clothes except for my diaper and shoes. Then I started to wonder around and stopped at a small cliff to look around. I stumbled and fell off and rolled down the cliff on to the razor sharp rock below. The next thing I remember was waking up in the middle of the night to a bunch of beautiful stars. I could see nebula, Galaxy and some stars that I can't see from my home because they are to close to the horizon and the mountain blocks them. Or I was just seeing dubbed. I honestly can't tell you. I was still drunk in nothing but my diaper. I tried to move and realized that I lost my shoes. When I tried to move the laceration open up and started to bleed again. I crowded out of the hole to find my clothes and shoes. They were strung out in a trail all the way back back to the rock that I was sitting on earlier. I then decided to head back to the truck. I had to slide/crawl and eventuality found my truck. It was a long car ride as I kept bleeding and my body was hurting. I could only move so much and could only sit in one position for so long.
At least I didn't get to badly hurt, and was able to blow off some steam.

Last edited:

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I went to my grandmother funeral in California. Afterward at the reception, I could not stand to see or listen to some of my family ( some of the family doesn't meet the other other side tax brackets). So I left after about 15 minutes. I started hearing back to Colorado. I stopped by a liquor store and bought big bottle of Wild Turkey. I usually don't drink alcohol because it makes me do stupid things. I continue down the road until I came across an exit that died off in to the desert. I drove about 5 miles away from the highway. I parked, I pulled out the bottle cracked the seal took 3 big drinks and headed up the side a mountain. By the time I got to the top I was pretty much drunk. I sat there for, I don't know how long and drank it until I could not taste the alcohol any more. It was very hot. So I decided to take off all of my clothes except for my diaper and shoes. Then I started to wonder around and stopped at a small cliff to look around. I stumbled, fell down and rolled off the cliff on to the razor sharp rock below. The next thing I remember was waking up in the middle of the night to a bunch of beautiful stars. I could see nebula, Galaxy and some stars that I can't see from my home because they are to close to the horizon and the mountain blocks them. Or I was just seeing dubbed. I honestly can't tell you. I was still drunk in nothing but my diaper. I tried to move and realized that I lost my shoes. When I tried to move the laceration open up and started to bleed again. I crowded out of the hole to find my clothes and shoes. They were strung out in a trail all the way back back to the rock that I was sitting on earlier. I then decided to head back to the truck. I had to slide/crawl and eventuality found my truck. It was a long car ride as I kept bleeding and my body was hurting. I could only move so much and could only sit in one position for so long.
At least I didn't get to badly hurt, and was able to blow off some steam.
Absolutely Wow! 😊

Jay1965

Slowly adding AB to my lifestyle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have never done drugs until two years ago. At some point my bf suggested doing XTC as there have been tests in administering MDMA to PTSD patients with great results and it might help me too (I am autistic and I was unable to express deeper feelings resulting in much stress for us both).

We put some relaxing music on to set the mood and after about 45 minutes that music became annoying to me and after some 20 minutes he asked me if I needed something.

The first thing I blurted out that I wanted a diaper, pacifier plastic pants and on my bunny close to me (he knows I wear diapers and I like colorful clothes, so he was not very surprised).

Since that time I found that it helps me relax and get into my little space much better (I knew I had some AB tendencies, but not that much) and discover other deeper desires such as BDSM (being restrained using a harness and also bondage).

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I have never done drugs until two years ago. At some point my bf suggested doing XTC as there have been tests in administering MDMA to PTSD patients with great results and it might help me too (I am autistic and I was unable to express deeper feelings resulting in much stress for us both).

We put some relaxing music on to set the mood and after about 45 minutes that music became annoying to me and after some 20 minutes he asked me if I needed something.

The first thing I blurted out that I wanted a diaper, pacifier plastic pants and on my bunny close to me (he knows I wear diapers and I like colorful clothes, so he was not very surprised).

Since that time I found that it helps me relax and get into my little space much better (I knew I had some AB tendencies, but not that much) and discover other deeper desires such as BDSM (being restrained using a harness and also bondage).
I'm glad that worked out for you 🙂!

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer

Good for you for using this with caution in mind (intentionally therapeutic purposes, done with a safe partner, etc.)

I used to do a form of MDMA as a teen but it was a dirty pill called thizz. Highly UNrecommended. Thizz was almost always cut with other drugs that really made things not-so-fun.

In my experimenting though, yellow pills seems to be the cleanest high and I got padded for one solo session in particular. It was pretty intense to say the least. Wish I had a safe partner to explore that or shrooms with while wearing. Shrooms are my go-to reset drug for depression. Hit some once or twice a year to have a spiritually motivated trip where I work through personal problems and meditate.

OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I will either be in 'space right before or drop into it while partaking in the herb. I've found that it helps me get emotions out into the open that need to come out—something hard to do with affect as flattened as mine. I'll literally have no ability to do so until I do.

The combination is quite therapeutic for me. It even has my shrinks blessing—we've been trying to unblock me for a long time.