Okay, so I bought some new diapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So, thease are called, First Quality. I will wear one tonight. I bought them at The Medicine Shoppe® Pharmacy - Medicine Shoppe - Online Pharmacy & Drugstore, Prescriptions, Medicare Part D Information, Health Information They have actual storees you can go into and buy things from them.

So I go in. I look around for any adult diapers. I spot some int he corner, but the place has other people in it, so I go outside and move my car closer to the shop.

I go inside again. this time I head right for the adult diapers, and I'm ooking at them, while also trying to pretend I'm not. It was very hard because I did not recognize any of the brands.

So as im on my knees looking. Someone comes up behind me and goes, can I help you?

Now I'm scared shitless. But I thought of an excuse before I went in. "Yes, I'm going to a costume party, how much are these?" motioning towards the diapers.

He helps me out, and when I see some that I like, we cant find a prcie on them. So he goes up to the register, and rings it up, AND THE COMPUTER DOES NOT KNOW EITHER!!!! So, I go back to the selves and get the same brand just smaller pack, and he rung them up.

But As I hand him the money he says, So a costume party. I respond with "Yes, i have some crazy friends" And he says "its actually not that rare." I become sorta surprised, but hell I'm an actor, I didnty show it (I hope).

So not onto the diapers them selves.

I bougth a medium size, with 12 diapers in them. Cost me $8.43. That is pretty inexpensive if you ask me.

They have two yellow/brown lines going down the front. In total 4 tapes. Each tape as a cris cross blue pattern on them. Completely plastic. on the inside of the diaper it has a blue liner, I'll give the rest of the review tonight when my parents go to bed.

If anyone else knows anything please post.

EDIT: PICTURES AT BOTTOM OF PAGE 2, and fixed some spelling errors(Thank you fire fox)

Last edited:

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Congrats on your purchase, that was a nice excuse you came up with.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
They have two yellow/brown lines going down the front. In total 4 tapes. Each tape as a cris cross blue pattern on them. Completly plastic. on the inside of the diaper it has a blue liner
Sound a lot like CVS brand diapers

Craig

Est. Contributor
Congratulations on your purchase Ryan! Post some pictures of them and yes that is a pretty good price if you ask me too. Also, good excuse you thought of there :p.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Actully you could have done better at wally world, there assurance brand plastic covered diapers are 8 bucks and change, for 20, but it was your first time out, so I won't beat you up over that.

Now Go and have fun in those diapers.....

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Cant wait to hear on these, Always like to hear something about new diapers. Congrats on the purchse also, being you first time its always the hardest. I just ppurchase offline now because I moved in to a place with my wife who already knew I wear them. So it does get easier from here.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Lol, what makes yall think this is my first time?

This is just my first time with this brand. I've been doing this for a few years.

Also where is Wally world? Or is there a link online that you could get me?

I'll try to post pics. But I don't really have a camera.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

This is just my first time with this brand. I've been doing this for a few years.

Wally world = Wal-mart (I think)...I wish people would just call it that to lose the confusion

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I bougth a medium size, with 12 diapers in them. Cost me $8.43. That is pretty inexpensive if you ask me.

They have two yellow/brown lines going down the front. In total 4 tapes. Each tape as a cris cross blue pattern on them. Completly plastic. on the inside of the diaper it has a blue liner, I'll give the rest of the review tonigth when my parents go to bed.
12 for $8.43 that must be thin.
Can you please take a pic of them and post them on the thread.
Yes, and if you post a review, plz dont let it fade into thread history, post it in the ADISC Wiki.

Last edited:

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

It sounded as you were so nervous about buying diapers, I tought it was your first time.

I can not beleive you guys never heard of wal mart called wally world.

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Read through the website and seems like they focus quite a lot on the customer service part eh?

Quick thinking on the excuse for a costume party... =)

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
I honestly don't see why people always use an excuse. Just buy them don't say anything about why, and if the person asks (and you feel like you need an excuse) you say you are going to an anything but clothes party. But I have never just came out and told someone why I was buying them, I just do.

happyhelper

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I am a loyal user of First Quality / Prevail diapers. In fact, I'm wearing one right now. I can assure you all, however, that they are quite thin. You really do need to double or triple up, or, you can add booster pads like I do. A Tranquility contours pad and a Depend boost are an excellent combination. The good thing about these diapers are that they are very full fitting and have a completely plastic outside, so they are very diapery. They are also roomy, making booster pads an ideal option.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
so you were in a medical supply store and you told them it was for a party? i dont know you or your situation very well, however i probably would of just have said i needed them. i think the people in there would be a little ticked if someone came in to buy party supplies. i dont know it might just be me, but i think they are there to help, and they know how hard it is to ask for help. maybe i just dont want to lie, i probably would of just said no thanks, but theoretical is way different than experimental.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I have used first quality brand diapers, my self but prefer,Abena's or Molicare's
latley I have been using assurence brand diapers from wal mart they don't hold as much as abena's or Molicares. but their cheaper and I canbut them locally not have to order them over the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.