Okay, so creative hiding places anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, we have all heard the tales of unsuspecting parents finding ABDL things due to poor hiding places (and yes, I do mean suitcases and drawers), so I was wondering about your hiding places? I like the really creative ones. For example, you know those IKEA bookcases that have a fake board on the front but the bottom of the cases is hollow? I think they're called BILLY or something. Anyway, I've used those to stash my stuff, then put the bookcase against the wall. I don't think anyone would just think of moving the bookcase, so I think I'm good :D What about your hiding place?

CrinkleScarf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
After getting caught on three separate occasions, I'd say I've become pretty prone to hiding them at this point. There are plenty of generic places, but if you want creative, rotating between spots is a good idea. Pick two or three solid hiding spots, like in the back part of a closet or in a corner underneath your bed, hide a small stash in one place for a while, and then move it when it either becomes a risky location or you think cycling through the spots will make it more secure. Then there's something I tried out a while back. It's not really great for big stashes, but if you're hiding three or four diapers at a time, keeping them in a bag that you always have with you is pretty safe, as long as you know that you'll be the one holding and moving the bag at all times. For someone who carries a messenger bag around at most times, like myself, this can work pretty well, since there's no chance of anyone stumbling upon your small stash at home when you're on the go.

UsagiOmutsu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hmm the most creative spot I hid any was in the back of my amplifier. A small hole in the bottom of a fake (meaning no real springs) box spring also works well.

wheelman21

Rep for cuteturtleclothing
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Inside a couch (make an opening in the cloth cover underneath that you can reseal. Other spot was inside a subwoofer. Basically it's a big box with a speaker in it. Remove the speaker and you have a big empty box. So pull the speaker, stash ur stuff, replace speaker.

SleepyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
if you can hide it in plain sight that's good, but i try and hide stuff where it's also inconvenient.
if its a pain for me to get to, then somebody stumbling across it is very unlikely; and so i can endulge without having to go through that hastle everytime, i have a more convenient place that fits 1-2 diapers.

granted, i do hide baby powder in plain sight; found that an athlete's foot powder bottle is perfect for the job.

tickles51

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I think that even though you may live alone (as I do), you still have to fear being discovered. What I mean is that if I passed away (sorry for being morbid) or get into an accident and end up unable to care for myself, my 'stuff' would be discovered. So, you need a hiding place that doesn't depend on you being around to keep it a secret.

So, I came up with, what I thought, was a brilliant idea ;-) I separate my trash (which is clean) from my garbage. I figured that I would put my 'stuff' in a plastic bag and hide it at the bottom of the trash can. My thought was that if something happened to me, my 'stuff' would go out with the trash. Nobody would be the wiser.

Well, (I bet you can see this coming) I forgot to remove my 'stuff' one trash day and yikes, all my stuff was gone with the trash, several hundred dollars worth. Hmmm, but I still think it's a brilliant ideas ;-)

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
I have, for most of 20 years, kept my diapers in my car trunk. Even now, with my wife being aware of it all, there is still the matter of kids finding out. It's nice to know that, when I'm away, the chance of my diapers being found is literally zero -- if they're in my stash, that is. My coming out to my wife was spurred by my getting lazy and not immediately returning my just-washed cloth diapers to my stash. As with any hiding place, your secret is only as safe as your discipline in using it. I've learned my lesson!

kipjon

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I hide mine in my box spring mattress, i have 45 of Walgreens fitted briefs and 10 goodnites along with a two pacifiers and a pair of plastic pants.

DitziGermanShepard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
When I have not told my parents about my diapers, I hid them in the crawl space in a duffle bag.

anna s

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Back in my teens, I used to hide them under the floor boards. Move my bed, peel back the carpet and remove the loose board, I used to hide them at arms length along under the floor, so if anyone did go in and look, they wouldnt see a thing. Was a pain in the butt, but I never got caught.

DitziGermanShepard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Wow this is awesome, I got caught all the time because we had issues with ants and had to go under the house to deal with them. Then my mom saw the duffle bag and opened it and knew it was me. Because when I was little, like 6 I had an obsession with diapers and would wear them all the time.

keithandre1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
When i was young and had to hide my diapers i would pull out my bureau drawers and hide behind them but my favorite spot was on hangers under my dress clothes or in my folded jeans.

inferno21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Since I live on my own I just put my diapers in my closet and keep the door close because no one goes in there when I have company over.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Heheh, as far as hidin places go, there are some picassos around here :D

I think that even though you may live alone (as I do), you still have to fear being discovered. What I mean is that if I passed away (sorry for being morbid) or get into an accident and end up unable to care for myself, my 'stuff' would be discovered. So, you need a hiding place that doesn't depend on you being around to keep it a secret.

So, I came up with, what I thought, was a brilliant idea ;-) I separate my trash (which is clean) from my garbage. I figured that I would put my 'stuff' in a plastic bag and hide it at the bottom of the trash can. My thought was that if something happened to me, my 'stuff' would go out with the trash. Nobody would be the wiser.

Well, (I bet you can see this coming) I forgot to remove my 'stuff' one trash day and yikes, all my stuff was gone with the trash, several hundred dollars worth. Hmmm, but I still think it's a brilliant ideas ;-)

I feel your pain. I once accidentally destroyed - and I do mean destroyed - a bag worth of diapers in the bathtub. Stupid place to leave the diapers while thinking about something else, even stupider when I accidentally turned the water on (you know, it's one of those lever things, you just give it an accidental bump and it goes up, out comes the water :()

Status
Not open for further replies.