• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Okay, good news and bad news..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
So the other day I ordered diapers online for the first time, some bambino biancos (HURRAH!!) and they're expected to come in tomorrow at my moms place. The only problem is that my friends want me to go to Worlds of fun with them, as I only live a good 45 minutes away from there, so that leaves me in a tad of a pickle.

Now I was thinking that I would tell my mom that a package will come in for me and to just leave it on the counter or something of the sort. Any better ideas, anyone?

UPDATED ON SECOND PAGE.

Last edited:
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ah well the safe thing to do would to stay home and tell your friends you're grounded or something. When will your mom be home?

Kams

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I'd be surprised if she wasn't interested in knowing what was in the box. Odds are she'll want to open it and find out for herself, unless you can come up a with a good excuse.

Role
Diaper Lover
I'd be surprised if she wasn't interested in knowing what was in the box. Odds are she'll want to open it and find out for herself, unless you can come up a with a good excuse.
She can be a little curious, yes, but i don't know her views on privacy of a minor..

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
If i was you i would try to avoid going out and staying in to wait for the package. I dont know your parents but alot of parents will want to know what it is, and unless it is a family members birthday soon or a special occasion e.g christmas e.t.c where you could cover it up. Maybe if you stayed in to wait for the package, if it comes early is their no other way you could get their to meet you friends? Bus or another mode of public transport? You need to weigh up the risks

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Wait for the package trust me! Otherwise your mother will probably get suspicious and open it, and then she will probably blame that "it was already abit open so that makes it alright to open it" so you wont get mad at her for acting all gestapo.

Role
Diaper Lover
i hate to say it, but I may have to do just that. I don't wanna disappoint my friends but i suppose it has to be done. Now all I gotta do is decide what to tell them...they're quite inquisitive. :chin:

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Private
(My first post so I hope I don't bail this) If I were you (which i am not) , i would have made an excuse before i would order it , although now that it's done , i think the most reasonable thing is that you can make up a class friend's birthday or something , or a package with some stuff you want to make as a suprise and alter something up from old stuff and say that's what it was . and another 2nd option: (wouldve worked better if you would start like 3 days before the order) say that you have the right to privacy and you want to keep it without the showing , just tell them its not drugs and make some presuasive ways to convince them you are just well fine on your own , but hide it good yes???? =P , i personally can't order them since my mom is picky and curious about every inch of me , but i got my own PRIVACY box with all my secret "diaper" stuff in it and it has a lock with a 10 numbers password (which is kinda funny) , in any event , just take it fast and hide it, maybe your mom will be busy doing something else =P

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i hate to say it, but I may have to do just that. I don't wanna disappoint my friends but i suppose it has to be done. Now all I gotta do is decide what to tell them...they're quite inquisitive. :chin:
Tell them that you have a huge dildo coming in, and you plan to pull a prank at the end of the school year, or something. I don't think my friends would want to see my dildo.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
It depends on the trust level you have with your mom. If you have a trustful mom, just go. Otherwise, hopefully you have already been there once and just back it out with your friends. I would think its a bad idea to tell your mom that your ordered a dildo. That's probable worse off than the bambinos.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It depends on the trust level you have with your mom. If you have a trustful mom, just go. Otherwise, hopefully you have already been there once and just back it out with your friends. I would think its a bad idea to tell your mom that your ordered a dildo. That's probable worse off than the bambinos.
No, BabyGrizzly suggested he tell his friends that, not his mom. That would be awful :/

I would say, stay home and get the package.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
For some it can also depend on the size of the package. Did your order a pack or a case? Also it can depend on weather you or your siblings get packages often or not. I remember when my siblings and I started ordering items every once and a while out of catalogues my rents were very inquisitive as to what was in the packages. After a while the become less curious as it happens more often. Today with the internet and prepaid cards, (I remember having to go get money orders back in the day, what a pain!) people young and old order stuff online all the time. Now with my roommates, we tend to get something delivered almost every week. It seems now that the roomies only get curious about the larger packages. To get around this I opened a PMB at the UPS store around the corner so I can order cases of diapers again.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
I would've just told my parents I had a package coming and not to open it on the grounds that it was weird shit. My parents knew something was gravely wrong with me from a young age. :D

Acecool

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
CASE: I am pretty sure that it has BH on the side, with the size, and xX8 on the side for packages... - stay home
Besides, she can always google the bottom half group!

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I would stay home, But do better plaining next time, your hobbie/feitsh/ w/r you call it, Should never come between you an friends, or faimly events and such. You need ot do it in a way that it dosnt get in the way of "living" if you know what i mean

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
So what happened with this? Did it work out ok?

On another note, wouldn't your mum ask about its contents regardless of whether you were there when it arrived or not?

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
As it has been a week since any reply has been returned, I'm starting to think that it didn't go very well.

Tyrlova

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
So what happened with this? Did it work out ok?

On another note, wouldn't your mum ask about its contents regardless of whether you were there when it arrived or not?
If she doesn't know that it even exists, no. :)

Role
Diaper Lover
Hey all, me again, sorry I haven't said anything in a while.

It all has come and passed, and what ended up hapening is I thought about what everyone said, and I thought about situations like this in the past where my mom would normally end up just leaving the mail somewhere.... and as I thought my mother and I had a trusting relationship as tk4732 said, I ended up going to worlds of fun anyhow.

I can honestly say....it wasn't a smart move. Yes, I am moron. :sad:

However, it wasn't TOO bad... I got home at around 11:30-ish pm and my mom said I had received a package. Calmly I said "oh really?" and then with a bit of an annoyed tone she said she knew what was in it. (as I have been caught before, but that was a couple years back) and I said "So? Is that a problem?" and after a moment of silence she said it was in my closet, and then we proceeded to me losing my glasses on the Fury of the Nile. :smile:

So despite the awkwardness, it all went well. I had a fun time, didn't let my fetish get in the way, although I did pay the consequences, its as if it never happened.

But still, NEED TO PLAN BETTER NEXT TIME. :wallbash:

Status
Not open for further replies.