Okay, a confession..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
If you persist in conjuring up such mental images I have no option but to illustrate them. You made me need a therapist with your visions of hairy backs, giant hairy outie bellybuttons, pendulous man-boobs quivering and jiggling... He says to overcome the trauma (the horror! the horror!) I must reconcile and move past by confronting those demons head-on. And the best way to do that is make you confront my demons as they are all your fault. So http://web.archive.org/web/20000304041831/www.deeker.teenbaby.net/photo.html

Warning:

The following demons may be offensive to some viewers. They are not intended for a family audience. Viewer discretion is advised.
I officially hate you. Though that's nothing compared to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfPrK4qdxpc

Sye

Contributor
Role
Private
I'll come aslong as I can wear my kilt.

(any excuse to wear a frock)

X

xdeadx

I'll take Racoons word for it and not look at that...

On another note,

*begins designing a beautiful wedding dress for sawaa*

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i.. i mean wow.. congatulations and hope you have a great time as a couple... so one question.. i assume you live nearby each other IRL... actually thats irrelevent

you have my sincere congratulations may your relation ship, whether t actually be irl and face to face or simply over IM be long and happy...

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i.. i mean wow.. congatulations and hope you have a great time as a couple... so one question.. i assume you live nearby each other IRL... actually thats irrelevent

you have my sincere congratulations may your relation ship, whether t actually be irl and face to face or simply over IM be long and happy...
hee hee, pay attention, y'all. ;)

(Btw, best Truth or Dare result EVER.)

Last edited:

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Awww poor ol' DarkSunDS... Maybe I will immortalise you in song. Hopefully you have an adventure and it makes its way to my ears.

Last edited:

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Send us pictures!

Seriously, isn't it still spam if you were kidding? X3

Status
Not open for further replies.