Ok....who all are simply a DL

Started out as a PPL and then became a DL as well. When I was 3 or 4 I had a plastic pants fetish it seems which began to include diapers as I became an adult. My only tendencies toward AB are plastic pants and diapers, primarily cloth but disposable if traveling. When reducing my opioid pain medication a few years ago I experienced several months of unpredictable diarrhea and started wearing diapers regularly and often being very thankful that I was. Latter I realized that they complimented the plastic pants nicely and have been wearing both for several years now. It's much more convenient than getting up several times a night as my prostrate gets larger and my bladder gets smaller with age.

Pretty much a DL, although I really would like to be changed and to change a my girl if I’m ever fortunate to have one that enjoys diapers. I also don’t mind if they are a little bit AB, but not too interested in AB stuff for myself. So, not sure if that fits a little bit in multiple categories or not, but that’s what I like :) (however, I haven’t tried anything except diapers by myself, so who knows, maybe I’d be more open to more with that special someone :)

Last edited:
All DL here too! I tried the whole AB/Little thing for a bit and it's really not for me as far as myself. The daddy role is fun though.

reDL
En

Same, I just treat the DL side as something to get over with daily and then go back to being my usual adult life.

Count me as a DL, too. It’s all about wearing a wet diaper for me. Nothing baby about it.

100% DL. Prefer plain white diaper, but printed are OK if plain is out of stock.

Last edited:
I'm a DL too and don't care about baby stuff...I just like diapers :)

Im mostly a DL myself i like the AB stuff sometimes

DL 100% with plastic, latex, Omutsu and Omorashi related fetishes - straight man for straight women only. No disrespect to anyone, of course. stay wet my friends...

I am actually in the process of coming to terms with my DL side. I think I like wearing for the comfort, and it’s kinda like a security blanket thing. The hardest part about it is being able to act on my desires because I’m in a house with 3 other people, so using is nigh impossible. I’ve been wrestling with it since I was in 6th grade and I’m out of college now

DL but i am curious about being a baby once more

I don't know why, but it kinda bothers me why DL is attached to AB, as in ABDL. I don't want to be connected to AB. I prefer it to be DL, AB, TB, etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: SAPexpanded, nepiddle and CLPP
12srepaid said:
I don't know why, but it kinda bothers me why DL is attached to AB, as in ABDL. I don't want to be connected to AB. I prefer it to be DL, AB, TB, etc...
The attachment because they are so frequently experienced together. There are way more who are AB and DL than those who are only AB or just DL. They go together like bacon and eggs but each individual is not obliged to take them together.

DL definitely. I’ve bought a paci and onesie many years ago but never really stuck. Age play doesn’t really appeal to me. Although I do like feeling like I’m little when I’m in a diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
hailstorm said:
DL definitely. I’ve bought a paci and onesie many years ago but never really stuck. Age play doesn’t really appeal to me. Although I do like feeling like I’m little when I’m in a diaper.
Same with me. I would like to feel regression but can't. The onesie, plastic pants, and pacifier are just props to go along with the diaper.

DL but with the right lady, I don't know how far I would take it.

I love wearing diapers but also wear diapers for the whole day so used to being in a diaper I have to say that I am a DL just for the fact I would be unhappy without my diapers on

Back