• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

ok this is over due hello world

eliblox2009

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
hello world i ngl this is way overdue. so hello my name is eliblox2009 i love cats!!. i hope i can one day be a police officer. I wear homemade diapers, to save money. i also like dogs (i have 2). so hi world of abdl

Reactions: Angelapinks, fleckothefennec, warmfeeling and 1 other person

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊
I hope you enjoy your time here ! 😊
Great to have you on board!

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
eliblox2009 said:
hello world i ngl this is way overdue. so hello my name is eliblox2009 i love cats!!. i hope i can one day be a police officer. I wear homemade diapers, to save money. i also like dogs (i have 2). so hi world of abdl
Hello and welcome to the community

Fattrick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hiya! I'm new here too... seems like a great community of like minded people :)

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

geka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Belated welcome, @eliblox2009. :) Recalling your post of about a week ago, I hope we can help you feel a bit better about this part of yourself. I think most of us can relate to the struggle. It's been a while since I was actively fighting it, but I can sure remember how I felt. Talking with others about it has certainly helped me.

I love both dogs and cats, but at present have only cats. Well, ... and goats. Those guys never come into the house though. Maybe, when my kids move out, I'll get a dog. They're sort of like having another human around, and right now we're just full up on humans. :)

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
eliblox2009 said:
Hello and welcome from the wilds of BC Canada 🦊 😁

I love dogs too, I have a cute little puppy 🐶

babym13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
eliblox2009 said:
Hello and welcome!