OK, so I just made an order!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I havent tried any of the molecares or abenas. so I orderd samples of each. From XP Medical.and I am excited. Just thought I would put that out there. So much good has been said I just had to order from them.
up untill now I have made due with local store brands which I have found " good enough" but with all the good everyone has said about these diapers I couldnt stand it any longer.

Thanks

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
MoliCare is one of my favorites but the package is too big for me to bring it home discreetly :(

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Well, I finally got a tracking # on them. they should be here tuesday evening. however I will be on a road trip for work and will be getting back wednesday so I'll let you know what I think of them I guess at the end of the week.

Well, I finally got a tracking # on them. they should be here tuesday evening. however I will be on a road trip for work and will be getting back wednesday so I'll let you know what I think of them I guess at the end of the week.

Last edited by a moderator:

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
YAY! I got them in and on time. I already like them, comfortable. Im ver impressed so far. Thanks to whomever suggested XP med. great people. .

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just did the same thing!
Haha, small world.
I just got mine today and am currently wearing a Molicare. :3
How do you like them?

A

annierighthurr

Yay, I hope you enjoy!
I like both of those brands quite a lot, though Abenas in my opinion are more comfier. I remember what it was like to try premium diapers for the first time, it's an awesome feeling!

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
well I love the molecare, and the abenas. they are both tops in my opinion.
however I cant really decide which ones I like better. maby the molicare. but the abenas fit better around the top... so we'll see. I have a few more.

Status
Not open for further replies.