Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Pampers

their smell, the way the brand name has replaced the generic word, "Diaper" in my household, the fact they offer Size 7, ahhh :3

Last edited:

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Huggies... Because pampers' biggest size in Mexico is size 5

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I always liked Luvs, nothing specifically about the diaper, just a cute name. Plus they're the first baby diapers I bought to use as stuffers.

Honeywell6180

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
The Luvs pads are thin, quiet, discrete, and have the best deodorizing properties of all the brands. The are also the least irritating when used properly. I have yet to see a better system for light incontinence on the market.

Honeywell6180

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Huggies. If they hadn't invented Drynites, Id still have never had a diaper.[/font]

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Pampers! They will always be my favorite.

F

Falkio

Luvs!

Simply because they are purple. The stretchy sides are a nice addition, too. :)

aielen

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well

In Singapore where I grew up until about 17 Pampers was a favourite

asianboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
i love all brand baby diaper...i wish i still can wear baby diaper again...because in my country don't have baby diaper can fit my size

Viggo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
When I was a kid, Libero was considered the best diaper...and still is here in scandinavia. Remember that Pampers wasn't offered until early 90's.

ManicMunchkin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Huggies overnight are sick. I'd like to try Luvs, since I've heard they're cheaper than Pampers and Huggies with great quality, but I can't find them in the stores around me. I also found this great brand in a Von's in LA called "Mom2Mom" that was quite good and inexpensive to boot -- better than huggies IMO

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I always liked Luvs, nothing specifically about the diaper, just a cute name. Plus they're the first baby diapers I bought to use as stuffers.

Ditto, those were my first stuffers too, but I think pampers has a cuter name. It seems they have the baby diaper industry by the balls.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Luvs and Pampers are both made by P&G. I've tried both brands, even the BabyDry and Cruisers both on the Pampers line. In terms of absorbency, all three hold nearly equal amounts. BabyDry and Luvs are stretchiest, but the Cruisers sides don't tear off as often, even though they don't stretch as much. Each diaper has a great scent, each one is different, but I've always preferred Luvs. One great feature about them is that they don't sweat at all, but Pampers do. Plus, they're significantly cheaper as well. A pack of 40 Luvs size 6 is about $11 compared to a pack of 40 Pampers BabyDry - $18.

monkster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
AH! I accidentally selected Huggies! I like the Pamper's the best, their scent is awesome :3

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Pampers all the way...just hearing the word "pamper" makes me think of diapers :eek:

When I was a baby that's what I wore until almost 4... When I was a young pre-TDL and TDL, Pampers were what I had access to, I remember the baby fresh smell, and the excellent crinkly plastic backing...ahh those were the days.

-Gus

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
CVS Explorers! Sadly they've been replaced by the Supreme. Same polymer filled diaper but no more Baby Snoopy. Wear one of thease in the tub and watch it swell up like no other then pull it out and it holds it. Great stuffers for store brand adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.