• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Ok, let's do this: Hi from Argentina!

panalero

Contributor
Messages
9
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone I'm a looong time lurker on Adisc. I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina, I'm in my thirties, and this is the first time i'm talking about this part of me to anyone. I have been a DL since i had 4 years old and had to wear diapers again during a clinical study. When i woke up and found i have diapers on, i fell in love with them. It's like we were born with this fetish. Five or six years ago i took courage and went to a local diaper store. They are pretty common in Argentina, we call them Pañaleras and they usually sell both baby and adult diapers, but there's no ABDL stuff here. The cashier girl laughed a bit because i was very nervous and was shaking pretty much when i handed her the money, but she was kind and explained me the different options they had. Now i got better at it. It s a bit uncomfortable, specially when its not auto service and you have to name the product you want, but the adrenaline shot is pretty addictive too.I t' strange, but I'm very extroverted specially on large groups, i don't have any problem talking in public and making jokes for example, but on 1 on 1 situations I'm more reserved.
i love arts, watching movies and i love to learn new things just because. I like to read but, unlike movies, i read a lot of non fiction stuff, i like to know a little bit about everything.
I hope to make many new friends here. My native language is spanish, so sorry for all the grammar error you will surely find!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vintage84, warmfeeling, lilithra and 1 other person

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Messages
6,921
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome, @panalero. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Your English is good! I joined ADISC when I was 35. Like you, I hadn't talked to anybody about diapers before. It felt ... really strange. Even just logging in was kind of embarrassing for a while. I'm glad I did it though. This funny hobby of ours can be pretty lonely. Talking to other people about it definitely made me feel better.

Our tastes in movies and book are sort of opposite: I love to watch documentaries/non-fiction stuff, and I tend to read fantasy and science fiction. Well, as long as you take in some of both, I think you're probably ok. :)

I hope we hear more from you in the forums!
 
  • Like
Reactions: panalero

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Messages
434
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.
 
  • Like
Reactions: panalero

SofiaInPampers

Est. Contributor
Messages
736
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, I’m Sophia from Indiana. Welcome!
 
  • Like
Reactions: panalero

Fattrick

Est. Contributor
Messages
51
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Great introduction! I've been a pee fan since I was a kid but didn't try diapers until my late teens.

I'm new here too and this community is really amazing... hope u like it as much as I do!
 
  • Like
Reactions: panalero and warmfeeling

panalero

Contributor
Messages
9
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey Cottontail thanks for your reply, I love documentaries too! What i mean is, if i want some fiction stuff i usually look for a movie.
 

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Messages
153
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
panalero said:
Hi everyone I'm a looong time lurker on Adisc. I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina, I'm in my thirties, and this is the first time i'm talking about this part of me to anyone. I have been a DL since i had 4 years old and had to wear diapers again during a clinical study. When i woke up and found i have diapers on, i fell in love with them. It's like we were born with this fetish. Five or six years ago i took courage and went to a local diaper store. They are pretty common in Argentina, we call them Pañaleras and they usually sell both baby and adult diapers, but there's no ABDL stuff here. The cashier girl laughed a bit because i was very nervous and was shaking pretty much when i handed her the money, but she was kind and explained me the different options they had. Now i got better at it. It s a bit uncomfortable, specially when its not auto service and you have to name the product you want, but the adrenaline shot is pretty addictive too.I t' strange, but I'm very extroverted specially on large groups, i don't have any problem talking in public and making jokes for example, but on 1 on 1 situations I'm more reserved.
i love arts, watching movies and i love to learn new things just because. I like to read but, unlike movies, i read a lot of non fiction stuff, i like to know a little bit about everything.
I hope to make many new friends here. My native language is spanish, so sorry for all the grammar error you will surely find!
I will write in both English and Spanish.

Buenas panalero, yo soy española y también estoy en mis treintas. Me uní a ADISC hace solo 2 días y no había hablado abiertamente con nadie sobre mi gusto por el infantilismo. Desde que estoy aquí me siento mucho mejor al respecto y eso que acabo de entrar. Recuerdo esa adrenalina comprando pañales, la verdad es que por mis problemas de ansiedad uso lo que llamo el método del robot, básicamente entro en un estado en el que para mi los dependientes de cualquier comercio son como autómatas profesionales que no sienten ni padecen... se que está mal, pero si no lo hiciera no podría entrar en un comercio del estrés.

A mi también me gusta leer, cuando descubro algo que aún no conozco suelo investigarlo, a veces más a fondo de lo necesario xD pero soy una persona curiosa. También disfruto de leer fantasía y sobretodo fanfiction ☺️.

Me considero una cinéfila bastante selectiva 😛. He visto la mayoría de las películas y cortos de animación que existen (soy una exagerada xD). Y los géneros de fantasía, ciencia ficción y comedia son mis favoritos. También soy una consumidora dedicada de anime 😆.

----------------------------------------

Hello panalero, I'm Spanish and in my thirties. I joined ADISC two days ago, never feeling open to talk about my love for infantilism. Since I'm here I feel much better for so little time. I remember the adrenaline rush buying my packages of diapers, If it wasn't for my anxiety issues... I use an strategy that I like to call the 'robot filter'. In this state, all the clerks in the shops are like profesional androids that doesn't feel or suffer. I know that it's wrong, but I need to do it to be able to enter a shop and bypass my stress.

I like to read too, when I find out something that I don't know, I had to research it, even if I do it in excess xD. I'm a curios person my nature. I enjoy reading fantasy and fanfiction novels ☺️.

I consider myself a selective cinephile 😛. I viewed most of the animation movies and short films that exists (yeah a complete exaggeration xD). My favorite categories are fantasy, scifi and comedy. I'm adicted to anime too 😆.
 
  • Like
Reactions: panalero

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,296
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Cottontail said:
Welcome, @panalero. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Your English is good! I joined ADISC when I was 35. Like you, I hadn't talked to anybody about diapers before. It felt ... really strange. Even just logging in was kind of embarrassing for a while. I'm glad I did it though. This funny hobby of ours can be pretty lonely. Talking to other people about it definitely made me feel better.

Our tastes in movies and book are sort of opposite: I love to watch documentaries/non-fiction stuff, and I tend to read fantasy and science fiction. Well, as long as you take in some of both, I think you're probably ok. :)

I hope we hear more from you in the forums!
Hello and welcome, great intro, hope you have loads a fun here 😁👍🏻
 
  • Like
Reactions: panalero

Vintage84

Est. Contributor
Messages
70
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome senor I hope you enjoyed the party 🥳
 
  • Like
Reactions: panalero and warmfeeling

dlover

Est. Contributor
Messages
166
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Such a great introduction and first impression. Welcome to adisc. Like you I started by buying from a medical supply store. It was so nerve wracking buying those packs. It is great to see such world wide representation. Welcome from a Canadian representative.
 
  • Like
Reactions: panalero and warmfeeling

panalero

Contributor
Messages
9
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
lilithra said:
I will write in both English and Spanish.

Buenas panalero, yo soy española y también estoy en mis treintas. Me uní a ADISC hace solo 2 días y no había hablado abiertamente con nadie sobre mi gusto por el infantilismo. Desde que estoy aquí me siento mucho mejor al respecto y eso que acabo de entrar. Recuerdo esa adrenalina comprando pañales, la verdad es que por mis problemas de ansiedad uso lo que llamo el método del robot, básicamente entro en un estado en el que para mi los dependientes de cualquier comercio son como autómatas profesionales que no sienten ni padecen... se que está mal, pero si no lo hiciera no podría entrar en un comercio del estrés.

A mi también me gusta leer, cuando descubro algo que aún no conozco suelo investigarlo, a veces más a fondo de lo necesario xD pero soy una persona curiosa. También disfruto de leer fantasía y sobretodo fanfiction ☺️.

Me considero una cinéfila bastante selectiva 😛. He visto la mayoría de las películas y cortos de animación que existen (soy una exagerada xD). Y los géneros de fantasía, ciencia ficción y comedia son mis favoritos. También soy una consumidora dedicada de anime 😆.

----------------------------------------

Hello panalero, I'm Spanish and in my thirties. I joined ADISC two days ago, never feeling open to talk about my love for infantilism. Since I'm here I feel much better for so little time. I remember the adrenaline rush buying my packages of diapers, If it wasn't for my anxiety issues... I use an strategy that I like to call the 'robot filter'. In this state, all the clerks in the shops are like profesional androids that doesn't feel or suffer. I know that it's wrong, but I need to do it to be able to enter a shop and bypass my stress.

I like to read too, when I find out something that I don't know, I had to research it, even if I do it in excess xD. I'm a curios person my nature. I enjoy reading fantasy and fanfiction novels ☺️.

I consider myself a selective cinephile 😛. I viewed most of the animation movies and short films that exists (yeah a complete exaggeration xD). My favorite categories are fantasy, scifi and comedy. I'm adicted to anime too 😆.
Hola, un gusto en conocerte! Me gusta la animación también, no todo, pero vi la mayoría de las peliculas de Pixar. También algunas de stop motion como Coraline. De animé vi muy poco pero hace poco terminé Evangelion y la disfruté mucho.

Hi, nice to meet you! I like animation too, not everything, but i have seen most of the Pixar movies. I like some stop motion movies like Coraline too. I haven't seen much anime but i finish Evangelion recently and really enjoyed it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lilithra

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Messages
153
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Woah, Evangelion, and recently? you have my respect! not seeing much anime but seeing one of worship. "Spy x Family" I think it's an anime that anyone of this community will like Anya is just adorable.
 

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,432
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome from the UK!
 
Top