OK, I realize that this doesn't mean what it says, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
what is this all about? it's pointless. A cartoon off a baby getting a change? :s

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I know this is slightly unrelated to this topic, although it's about For Better or For Worse...But has anyone actually found them funny? Also, did the original animator die, because they have looked different for a while now...Clever one you showed us though

TOAccountant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I know the writer receiently retired and ended the series. So my local paper restarted from the first ones.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Is there some sort of secret punchline that I'm not getting? The dad changes the baby's diaper, and the mom says that it's amazing how it doesn't bother her to change her own baby's diaper, but it does bother her to change another baby's diaper.

And what does the date have anything to do with it?

I'm so confused right now...

I know this is slightly unrelated to this topic, although it's about For Better or For Worse...But has anyone actually found them funny?
Also, did the original animator die, because they have looked different for a while now...Clever one you showed us though
Nope. The series is about a family growing up and getting older, while some characters die and others start their own families. It's about as funny as it sounds.
She retired.

Role
Other
Is there some sort of secret punchline that I'm not getting? The dad changes the baby's diaper, and the mom says that it's amazing how it doesn't bother her to change her own baby's diaper, but it does bother her to change another baby's diaper.

And what does the date have anything to do with it?

I'm so confused right now...

Nope. The series is about a family growing up and getting older, while some characters die and others start their own families. It's about as funny as it sounds.
She retired.
The date is so later people will have the right date.

The mom has strategically left off the word baby.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
The date is so later people will have the right date.

The mom has strategically left off the word baby.
I can guarantee 99.99% that this is not a reference to *BDLism. Using the word 'baby' would seem a bit repetitive, so the author may have just left it out.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm sure it's not an TB/AB/DL reference, but I got a quick smile out of it.

Certainly worth the 30 seconds out of my day.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
To show people a joke that only we would understand and not have people question it?
Or they unwittingly made a AB/DL joke even if they do in fact mean something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.