Ok after looking I see nothing on this issue, the shutdown.

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
This is driving me nuts.
Everyday trump does something to make me hate him even more, to levels I did not know it was possible to do so.

I am so mad this hidden tyrant wants to put blame on democrats for the shutdown when he and sen speaker are those that have full blame

I do not like people following trumps false information. I do not like trump stating the false information and I do not understand people believing the information when we have the internet. Back when hitler was raising to power due to propaganda like this, those people did not have tools like we do. I cannot for the LIFE OF ME how he still manages to have a blind following.

Can you please send messages to your local Representative on issues like this? I would like to see him impeached for power abuse. He had a court ORDER telling him he can't block people that prove his lies wrong. What leader have you heard of before being issued court orders on stop stiffing information? If he had his way I bet he would ban the "fake news" like other dictators do, and actually DID ATTEMPT to do even, even if it is in a more minor way.

I feel like I live in barazzo world or something... like wtf? I would love to see our founding fathers reaction to this situation.

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This is driving me nuts.
Everyday trump does something to make me hate him even more, to levels I did not know it was possible to do so.

I am so mad this hidden tyrant wants to put blame on democrats for the shutdown when he and sen speaker are those that have full blame

I do not like people following trumps false information. I do not like trump stating the false information and I do not understand people believing the information when we have the internet. Back when hitler was raising to power due to propaganda like this, those people did not have tools like we do. I cannot for the LIFE OF ME how he still manages to have a blind following.

Can you please send messages to your local Representative on issues like this? I would like to see him impeached for power abuse. He had a court ORDER telling him he can't block people that prove his lies wrong. What leader have you heard of before being issued court orders on stop stiffing information? If he had his way I bet he would ban the "fake news" like other dictators do, and actually DID ATTEMPT to do even, even if it is in a more minor way.

I feel like I live in barazzo world or something... like wtf? I would love to see our founding fathers reaction to this situation.
Do not worry people are learning from their mistakes and so you are sure to get worse in the next election ;)

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
ugh, not helping, lol, i feel bad for the 800k workers and seeing people support this cuz they lack information is so frustrating -.-

Scaramouche

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I can't imagine going a month without a paycheck. Our finances would be devastated. It's time for the workers to stop being held hostage and allowed to go back to work!

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
ugh, not helping, lol, i feel bad for the 800k workers and seeing people support this cuz they lack information is so frustrating -.-
I am not a politician I can unfortunately do anything for them. The most serious is that in principle Trump's policy works in appearance, only in appearance obviously, but appearances are the only things important in politics.

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
I am not a politician I can unfortunately do anything for them. The most serious is that in principle Trump's policy works in appearance, only in appearance obviously, but appearances are the only things important in politics.
I know, but I do not get why others can't see that. Even within the trump voters i know personally thought this wall crap was just a campaign gimmick that would never pass, esp adding "Mexico pay for it all" No reasonable person took that seriously.

What is trump even doing? trying to become the president that lied the most in US history?

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I know, but I do not get why others can't see that. Even within the trump voters i know personally thought this wall crap was just a campaign gimmick that would never pass, esp adding "Mexico pay for it all" No reasonable person took that seriously.

What is trump even doing? trying to become the president that lied the most in US history?
I think he thought it seriously, on principle you can force a country to pay a wall, but it's obviously not an idea to avoid wars etc. But it's not impossible, however It's sure the wall will not change anything.

PCPilot

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I can't imagine going a month without a paycheck. Our finances would be devastated.
... and this is why an emergency fund is so important - having a few weeks' expenses set aside if things go sideways, no matter who you work for.

No, you can't build it up overnight, but every bit you put away will be useful later.

Scaramouche

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
No, you can't build it up overnight, but every bit you put away will be useful later.
That's a good plan but unfortunately, not everyone can do this. The three month rule is the plan but even the best savers will start to run low on funds.

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
... and this is why an emergency fund is so important - having a few weeks' expenses set aside if things go sideways, no matter who you work for.

You have to be able to keep some, have no surprises, etc. So it's easy to say but less easy to do, and you do not have to have a financial break in between, otherwise your economy is worthless.

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
I think he thought it seriously, on principle you can force a country to pay a wall, but it's obviously not an idea to avoid wars etc. But it's not impossible, however It's sure the wall will not change anything.
that is why i hate him for doing the shutdown for so long, then spread lies on top of it, then have people belive those lies.. Like it is so glaring 80% of the crap that come from his mouth is not true, how can anyone be fooled?

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Trying to see the whole point is hard. what information is true????

At first I was mad a trump for his "dilutional" temper tantrum.

But know I am pissed at congress. IF they would work for the people that pay them and compromise on a veto proof funding package. this would be all over.

So the bottom line to me is the Republican and Democratic parties and they need to stop building the campaign platform for the 2020 election and do the job at hand.

I wish I could do image reposting better. I would love to put the cartoon of the minute man taking the political symbols by the scruff of the neck with the caption of "its time for you two to visit the wood shed"

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
that is why i hate him for doing the shutdown for so long, then spread lies on top of it, then have people belive those lies.. Like it is so glaring 80% of the crap that come from his mouth is not true, how can anyone be fooled?
It will not say that it's a fault, so not much to hope for unfortunately.

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover

But know I am pissed at congress. IF they would work for the people that pay them and compromise on a veto proof funding package. this would be all over.

So the bottom line to me is the Republican and Democratic parties and they need to stop building the campaign platform for the 2020 election and do the job at hand.

I wish I could do image reposting better. I would love to put the cartoon of the minute man taking the political symbols by the scruff of the neck with the caption of "its time for you two to visit the wood shed"
HaHa, good luck. But unless you're another political party that can convince you you'll have nothing better in 2020, but worse it's possible ;)

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role

But know I am pissed at congress.
not congress as a collective, it is Mitch McConnell playing puppet to trump, that is the issue.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've never seen our democratic way of political life so dysfunctional. I used to think that there were built in fail-safes in the structure of a bi-camel form of government, but clearly that's not the case. Trump has used every constitutional and legal loophole to push his ill advised agenda.

In the TV news this week, they showed three tunnels burrowed under a wall which exists along the Mexican border. Anyone who reads or listens to the news knows that an entire border wall won't keep out illegals. Anyone who listens to the news knows that most illegal drugs enter through the legal port of entries. Trump is merely playing to his bass just as the Democrats are playing to the Latino voters and so we have the mess which now exists.

I'm really worried for my country because no one seems to be actively protecting our foreign interests. While Trump is pursuing the notion of isolationism, Russia is expanding their interests both in the Ukraine and the Middle East, and China is expanding its hegemony throughout Asia and parts of Africa. I don't think the U. S. can survive two more years of President Stupid. And assuming we're all sound and safe, it will take decades to recover what we've lost in foreign influence and the good will of our allies.

SorcerorElf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover

HaHa, good luck. But unless you're another political party that can convince you you'll have nothing better in 2020, but worse it's possible ;)
I think what is happening here is politicians getting everyone into arguments, which is not productive. Dictators have used the same tactic to maintain power (although other cases of this have usually been more extreme than in the US). Basically, Trump (and other politicians) are trying to stir up trouble in order to make everyone angry at each other, and not as much at them. What may be the most helpful in this situation is to not react, since it is the reactions that they are after.

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
I think what is happening here is politicians getting everyone into arguments, which is not productive. Dictators have used the same tactic to maintain power (although other cases of this have usually been more extreme than in the US). Basically, Trump (and other politicians) are trying to stir up trouble in order to make everyone angry at each other, and not as much at them. What may be the most helpful in this situation is to not react, since it is the reactions that they are after.
After thinking about this situation more and reading twitter more, I am thinking it is a deal making tactic. Basically you ask for too much, seeing if you will get it or plan for rejection. After a while you lower your demands a bit with a leverage. It appears you are making a compromise, when that so called compromise is what you where willing to get in the first place. So he gets that, with a side benefit trying to parade he ended the shutdown for re-election.

He did this at the expense of 800000 workers, I hate him so much, and whoever faces off with him in 2020, better expose this tatic and how cruel he was being for his ruler ship.

MrGnome

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I believe I have balanced view on this cause I'm an Independent. First off let me say I always hated both the Democrat and Republican parties. I spoke against Bush Jr especially on the Patriot Act. I also spoke against Obama especially when he signed the NDAA. But I also realize the Democratic party are no victims in this either. So kinda find the whole fight between Republicans and Democrats rather hypocritical and just plain pointless. Anyway back to the OP's main topic; I'm gonna partially defend Trump here on this. I have watched the past videos of Democrats during the Obama era asking for border security and publicly spoke against illegal immigration! All of sudden cause Trumps asking for it they change their story. So that is just an elementary temper tantrum especially on Nancy Pelosi part. Pelosi is not right in the head she supported violent M15 gangsters coming in for asylum and NOT being deported. She doesn't have a balanced limit and lets all illegal immigrants in even the bad ones. I am for legal immigration but they least need to be screened for violent crimes. I know plenty of good Immigrants and do believe United states does need to speed up the process in becoming a legal citizen. But I do not believe in letting Illegals in. But to be fair I also don't see the point of Trump continuing the shut down, when he could just end it all and declare the national emergency! Therefore not having to wait for the Democrats to give him the funding and being able to reopen government. I do support the shutdown but I don't think it should continued after he he was suggested the option using national security emergency. I don't like presidents playing games and just talk, I want real action!

MrGnome

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Oh and I also like to add cause I dont think many people have pointed this out....but the main reason the Democrat politicians want illegal immigration is cause they can pay them dirt cheap slave labor. I have known quite a few rich Democrats and they have always hired an illegal so they could cheap out. Don't let these politicians fool you that they actually care about the immigrants! All they care is about cutting their bills down! Ironically this is the same thing the democratic party did in the civil war. Many people forgot the Democrat party were the confederates in the civil war! They actually wanted keep African American slaves. Why? Cheap slave labor. The world in some ways hasn't changed much in 150 years it's pretty spooky! I advise anyone to study the Democrat and Republican parties history. This is one of many reasons I will always stay an Independent!