Ohmyfarce. It is cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoobSauce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Is there a cold front going on or something? Florida is 45 degrees. Florida. I'm having to bundle up, and even then, my face is, like, Frenching FROZEN when I get to the bus.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
45 degrees?

In my area it was 15-22 degrees depending on where you were.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Is there a cold front going on or something? Florida is 45 degrees. Florida. I'm having to bundle up, and even then, my face is, like, Frenching FROZEN when I get to the bus.

That's funny...Only 45deg?

NoobSauce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
45 degrees?

In my area it was 15-22 degrees depending on where you were.

That's funny...Only 45deg?

Think about it. Florida. Disney. Palm trees. We have about as much temperature variation as a rock... floating inside... a... glass bubble... in a house. Anyway, Florida is usually 80+. Even during the fall I was overheating outside. Now I'm freezing. It's way more dramatic than the usual seasonal changes :p

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I realize it's warmer there...I still find it funny that you're complaining about it :smile1:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Think about it. Florida. Disney. Palm trees. We have about as much temperature variation as a rock... floating inside... a... glass bubble... in a house. Anyway, Florida is usually 80+. Even during the fall I was overheating outside. Now I'm freezing. It's way more dramatic than the usual seasonal changes :p

You realize I'm from Florida right? (Not sure if you were responding to me or not)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
We were 7 degrees here in central Virginia, though I do understand that when you're used to 80, 45 is ridiculous.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
You don't get to complain until frost forms on your car. =__=
I wish I still had 45 degree winters.
I miss southern California.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
25 degreesF here.
Quite chilly for Florida, 45 is.
--Evannn

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
Ah please boy you youngsters need to stop complaining. Or you'll be shiped up to alaska. With palin. :p

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Monterrey is famous for its extreme climate changes (srsly, look it upz). The highest temperature recorded in Monterrey was in August and it was a scorching-hot 113 Fahrenheit (45 Celsius), and the lowest recorded was in December, with 5 Fahrenheit (-15 Celsius)...
On to extreme changes..
Max temperature recorded for December: 34C (93F)
Min temperature recorded for December: -15C (5F)

Also, we sometimes get 40C (104F) hot waves one day and ice as precipitation the next day... this happens a lot during summers :p (Specially hot ones).

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Aww, poor baby.

Come up here to Maryland and give me a hug outside.

By the time you get back to Florida, you'll think you're nice and toasty, and 45 is a blessing.

Side note: My parents are in your state right now Fallen and NoobSauce!

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
45 degrees, that's nothing, we won't see 45 probably for a few more months. Try waking up to an air temperature of -24, now that is cold. Though I guess you guys down in florida aren't really prepared or used to the cold like us northerners.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
45 degrees is a warm front for here. It's currently -23C [-10F] outside... and that's not including the windchill that brings it close to -40 [both C and F].

And we get crazy temperature swings here too:
-Max recorded temperature was something like 48C [118F], and I remember several summers here where it got up to the high 30's [low 100's]
-In 2007 it got down to -41C [-43F] and apparently the lowest recorded temperature was -57C [-70F]

...so yeah, we get the extremes :p

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Could be worse - You could have been here last week when it was -20 below. And that's not a windchill, folks!

Role
  1. Private
Could be worse - You could have been here last week when it was -20 below. And that's not a windchill, folks!

Ah, so you live in my general area. If not, then it pains me to know that there are multiple places like this - that's just not right!

Status
Not open for further replies.