• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Ohai

ChibiDolly

little girl & little dolly
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Ohai, I'm Dolly and I'm a little.

I discovered that I was a little in 2019 after researching. I find a lot of stuff for children and babies comforting, I have found that trying to treat myself like a toddler/baby has been helpful for developing my self-care skills, and I strongly miss how my life was up until I turned 7 years old; life was simple then and no trauma had happened to me yet. Now as time goes on, I recall memories of wanting to be babied in elementary school, and I loved hearing stories about myself as a baby and watching videos of myself being cared for as a baby.

I'm into BDSM but I have realized that I also deeply crave gentle nurturing. Some of my kink friends told me that I have little traits and tendencies. I met some littles at a few play parties and I thought they were adorable, but I didn't interact with them much. Now, I would like to find others like me. It's good to feel not alone.

I'm also a 90's baby, and I'm really into 1990's and 2000's nostalgia. I enjoy trying to live life on my terms as an adult while trying to give myself a better childhood than I had.

I also am very small-statured and being little inside helps me feel better about my little body that I have had a love-hate relationship with for years.

I don't think I'm good at introductions... but it's nice to meet you!

• Love
Reactions: PullupSamurai, checkingoutall, BobbiSueEllen and 5 others
Hello and welcome aboard 👍

Reactions: ChibiDolly
KawaiiDoll said:

I discovered that I was a little in 2019 after researching. I find a lot of stuff for children and babies comforting, I have found that trying to treat myself like a toddler/baby has been helpful for developing my self-care skills, and I strongly miss how my life was up until I turned 7 years old; life was simple then and no trauma had happened to me yet. Now as time goes on, I recall memories of wanting to be babied in elementary school, and I loved hearing stories about myself as a baby and watching videos of myself being cared for as a baby.

I'm into BDSM but I have realized that I also deeply crave gentle nurturing. Some of my kink friends told me that I have little traits and tendencies. I met some littles at a few play parties and I thought they were adorable, but I didn't interact with them much. Now, I would like to find others like me. It's good to feel not alone.

I'm also a 90's baby, and I'm really into 1990's and 2000's nostalgia. I enjoy trying to live life on my terms as an adult while trying to give myself a better childhood than I had.

I also am very small-statured and being little inside helps me feel better about my little body that I have had a love-hate relationship with for years.

I don't think I'm good at introductions... but it's nice to meet you!
Welcome!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ChibiDolly
Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome KawaiiDoll. Your profile pic is adorable!

Welcome, it's a pleasure to have you here!

ShyBoo81 said:
Hello and welcome KawaiiDoll. Your profile pic is adorable!
Thank you! I think I designed it on Picrew, but it's been a while.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ShyBoo81
Welcome. Have some pizza!

welcome, hope you enjoy it here

Reactions: ChibiDolly
ChibiDolly said:

I discovered that I was a little in 2019
I find a lot of stuff for children and babies comforting

I'm into BDSM but I have realized that I also deeply crave gentle nurturing. Some of my kink friends told me that I have little traits and tendencies.

I also am very small-statured and being little inside helps
Hello fellow Kinky little 😊 and welcome.

Curious, how petite are you?
I know being of a certain height can be frustrating, but can be a good thing when it comes to being a little.

I was much the same way, having people around me point out my littleness to me.

90s kid 🙌

MandyBear said:
Hello fellow Kinky little 😊 and welcome.

Curious, how petite are you?
I know being of a certain height can be frustrating, but can be a good thing when it comes to being a little.

I was much the same way, having people around me point out my littleness to me.
Thank you, I really appreciate how warm & welcoming everyone is here! ♡ I'm 4'10" 😊

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
ChibiDolly said:
Thank you, I really appreciate how warm & welcoming everyone is here! ♡ I'm 4'10" 😊

Your welcome.
The bright side of being 4'10 is your little side gets to wear all the cute things in the girls section.

• Love
Reactions: SofiaInPampers, ChibiDolly, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
ChibiDolly said:
Well, howdy, love your intro! And never forget that you're not short...you're fun-sized! 🤭🥳🥰🧸🍼

• Haha
Reactions: SofiaInPampers, ChibiDolly, Safari and 1 other person
BobbiSueEllen said:
Well, howdy, love your intro! And never forget that you're not short...you're fun-sized! 🤭🥳🥰🧸🍼
Thank you! I try to remember that, haha!

• Love
Reactions: Safari, SofiaInPampers and BobbiSueEllen
That was a great introduction. Thanks for sharing how some of this has come about and how it makes you feel. Being open with yourself on this issue is a huge step and as you already know, it's much better than taking drugs to make you feel better. Keep enjoying being little and have fun in life. Hope to hear more about how things go with you, your experiences, and any questions, concerns you have about living the way we all do.

Reactions: ChibiDolly and BobbiSueEllen
Hi Dolly. We are all so happy you are here with us.🤗

Reactions: ChibiDolly and BobbiSueEllen
"1990's and 2000's nostalgia" is indeed awesome!
Sometimes we can't help going back to whatever we enjoyed as a kid and find new aspects as an adult.
Nice to meet you!

Reactions: ChibiDolly and Safari
Back