• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Oh The Life Of A Diapered Princess (Newbie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pamperedprincess93

The One And Only Princess 🦄👑
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ohhh the Life of A Diapered Princess"
""My Big People Side'"
First of all thank you for visiting my page.. By day I am just you average 19 year old .. I work full time and taking dental assisting courses online and maybe later planning on becoming a dental hygienist.
Class.. I enjoy spending time with friends and family and I am also a volunteer firefighter.. who would of guessed!

"My Toddler Side""
When i am not stuck acting big and doing big people stuff I transform into a bratty toddler.. I love stickers, crayons, and GLITTER!! LOTS OF GLITTER.. anything pink and anything hello kitty... I am a 2-3 year old who requires alot of attention and affection .. I have a pie (paci) and a nini (blankie)

Wanna know more add me or message me.. Just a headsup if you creep me out I wont message back or accept a friend request

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Welcome pamperedprincess93! A volunteer firefighter? That's awesome! Do you get a lot of calls where you're at? Besides crayons and glitter do you have any other non-AB/DL interests?

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
PamperedPrincess93,

Welcome to the site. Looks like you should fit in well around here.

Aside from being a volunteer firefighter (exceedingly cool) do you have any other hobbies and interests?

I hope you enjoy your time on the site,

DLE

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Welcome! Volunteer firefighter is a hard (and often thankless) job. How did you come to be doing that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.