Oh no 😮

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Went to doctor for spinal injection. Was waiting in room to be able to leave. Bladder decided it wanted to wet my diaper. Thank God I wore my Tranquility plastic backed and underwear over the diaper. Went to change it and panties were wet and there's a small wet spot on my jeans. Thank goodness it's where you can't see. Can't imagine what it would have been if I had wore a cloth backed diaper. Or didn't wear the panties over the diaper

Last edited:
Reactions: Diapersall81, Newguy1223, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person

OnePiece

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Leaks happen from time to time. Not fun when it happens.
Glad it ended well for you.

Had a plastic backed diaper rip open in the front today.
Luckily I had got home from work when it happened, so I could change right away.

Petya217

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
In my experience, if I wear regular underwear over my diapers, they are more prone to leaks. As they are more compressed by the underwear, they have less room to expand as they absorb wetness, and leak earlier.

Reactions: iowaincon

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm left wondering if you ran into on of the tranquility ATN flaws ... I've been using them for a year and once in a while I'll find a small hole or cut right in the middle lower front that leaks a little it's never in exactly the same spot but always in front by the crotch area
had one last week got up had my coffee was sitting in front of the computer for a while stood up and felt my bladder let go and thought nothing of it until I felt a few drops of liquid run down the leg of my pj's. thought what the heck pulled em down checked around the legs dry as a bone ...
Brief was not too wet and I was confused ran my hand by the crotch an bam moisture finally found the offending little hole ...
Not the first time either... Don't know why but out of about 400 bags or so I've had maybe 15 or 20 of em ...
One was a big enough hole I noticed it before I even put it on .... Now I give a quick inspection while I'm trimming that little extra length of plastic on the rear left wing .
I've never had one of them that was cut perfectly. Lol so I keep scissors around to fix em. Anyways just wondering if that was your issue too ? Sorry that happened as it can sure cause some anxiety and just isn't a fun situation... Could always be worse I suppose.... I was super hard headed and didn't want to wear diapers or anything when thing started down hill for me and boy did I pay for it with some extremely unpleasant and embarrassing situations now I'm very thankful for my protection and refuse to do anything without it 😉 best of luck and God bless. May your day be great and your protection leak free 😜👍🤙

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Thanks. That's a real possibility. Never had any problems with them till that time. But I feel you at first I did all I could to hide I was wearing a diaper. Now I really don't care. God bless and have a great day

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Yeah I think you kinds have to get to that point of not caring or it will drive you crazy.... I'm pretty much there the only time I am overly cautious and concerned is when I'm at the college attending classes .... It's been a real challenge as it does make me self conscious but I'm busy enough I don't have too much time to dwell on it. 22 credit hours tends to require a lot of time 😆 anyways hoping the best for you have a awesome day🤙

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
This may help you. Looks like underwear. Or some kind of cover that looks like normal underwear maybe a pul cover.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221025-113011.png
    Screenshot_20221025-113011.png
    349.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20221025-113021.png
    Screenshot_20221025-113021.png
    190.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Pul covers are great I found some that have a cloth liner ...it's very thin but will catch small leaks ...can't remember the brand and I haven't seen them for sale In a while.... unfortunately

Reactions: foxkits

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
foxkits said:
This may help you. Looks like underwear. Or some kind of cover that looks like normal underwear maybe a pul cover.
Thanks I will look into those

SofiaInPampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was a die hard Tranquility ATN girl for a few years. I finally got tired of the constant leaking. I have switched up to BetterDry or ConfiDry. No more leak issues.

Reactions: Jeff Rictus and tails1234

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
SofiaInPampers said:
I was a die hard Tranquility ATN girl for a few years. I finally got tired of the constant leaking. I have switched up to BetterDry or ConfiDry. No more leak issues.
ATN's are fairly reliable and extremely affordable so yeah I've had plenty of issues with every brand heck I had 3 bad briefs in one pack of mega maxes had issues with tapes on the better fry's never tried confidry but it's simple Im I.C. so I'm 24-7 and have been for years and with the tranquility I can get by cheaply and now my insurance pays for em ... Had to fight just to get those anything more was a absolute no go so I'm happy ☺️ they do the job and they fit my body really well so can't complain 👍

ParaRomeo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So everyone is different but for me for extra protection I will wear an Ecoable Pocket Diaper over my diapers but they do have a pullup style which does have some side snaps but mainly made to pull up & down but snaps there if needed. The reason I personally wear a pocket diaper is it's lined and PUL exterior so of my diaper leaks the pocket diaper catches it. I do use cloth diapers as well so it's like a dual purpose product for me. But they do sell lined plastic & PUL pants. Everyone is different but me personally regular plastic pants though they help support and quiet disposable diapers but issues in had if you have a leak no matter the size though will be confined to pants till they leak because their isn't anything absorbent to catch said leak. Not only being paralyzed but also ease of use is why I choose a pocket diaper like I wear the largest size but with normal diapers I wear out I can get right fit including the rise. So it's not only easier for changes but I can get better fit because there is a bunch of snaps.

Another idea is if you notice that it's a good diaper overalls but have periods of time you need more you can get booster pads which alone work great. When I wear any diaper outside of the house and at night I wear boosters. If you go with say one that is rectangular you can also use them in other ways. So normally you place it where it's needed like most long enough to lay in center or more towards front for males back for females but say at night you find you have leaks towards back you can lay it across the back or like when I am in my wheelchair because of my male anatomy I often had leaks top front so I put one length wise down center and one across the top near abdomen where there is usually no padding.

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Raven801 said:
ATN's are fairly reliable and extremely affordable so yeah I've had plenty of issues with every brand heck I had 3 bad briefs in one pack of mega maxes had issues with tapes on the better fry's never tried confidry but it's simple Im I.C. so I'm 24-7 and have been for years and with the tranquility I can get by cheaply and now my insurance pays for em ... Had to fight just to get those anything more was a absolute no go so I'm happy ☺️ they do the job and they fit my body really well so can't complain 👍
I totally agree. And my insurance pays for mine too. In fact just placed the order for next month. 186 Tranquility atn

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
SofiaInPampers said:
Can't get those with my insurance

• Sad
Reactions: SofiaInPampers

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I get 192 briefs and 200 tranquility top liner boosters a month from my insurance. The boosters really make a big difference.... Does your insurance cover booster's?

ParaRomeo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Twinmom said:
Can't get those with my insurance
I will say of what's usually provided by insurance these are a fantastic option. I know in a state I used to live in they actually stopped providing them and went to a cheaper product till a bunch of special needs parents and others complained. I can speak for the Large they have a max 34oz Capacity which is higher than alot of other ones usually offered . When I used them they allowed me more freedom than others. My only complaint and more personal is how their designed I have always had to size up because I have thicker thighs.

I would second the use of boosters I legit have been using Tranquility brand Countoured Boosters for like 8yrs. if you can get them covered even better, yes capacity depends on user but potentially if used with ATN/Smartcore it's almost close to half gallon (LG ATN 34oz + Super Plus Countered Booster 32oz) again caps are under ideal conditions

WetMs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
All full bladder void while sitting can be one of the hardest things for a diaper to handle, particularly if it's already wet. I thought for sure an ATN diaper would be up to the job.

SofiaInPampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
WetMs said:
All full bladder void while sitting can be one of the hardest things for a diaper to handle, particularly if it's already wet. I thought for sure an ATN diaper would be up to the job.
They aren’t. Experience has taught me that.

Reactions: tails1234

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
WetMs said:
With a booster I have had full bladder voids after lengthy retention 32 hours or so and a ATN with a booster totally held .... Boosters are your best friend 👍

Reactions: ParaRomeo

ParaRomeo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Most diapers aren't designed to handle flooding, the average person with ic usually voids small to medium amounts over time. But for those that have full bladder or larger releases would need a booster at minimum but ideally higher capacity diaper, or an abdl brand nothing against them as they work well. I am assuming here but where alot of abdl's aren't ic of those that use diapers for intended purposes some may flood them uncontrollably and probably why all abdl diapers are thick or super absorbent to handle those voids. Again it's no dig or disrespect on abdl's or abdl diapers as I personally use when like when I go drinking because I usually have heavier voids but also not something I use daily.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen