• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Oh No... This Guy Again?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descolada

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Heya folks, it's me, Desco!

For those of you with whom I'm unfamiliar, aloha! I've never been all that great with writing bios/intros, but if you have an inclination to get to know me better, feel free to drop me a line sometime!

Those of you who remember me may have noticed I haven't been active around here for quite some time. I've had a lack of internet and preoccupation with other interests, and until recently I just haven't really had the time or resources to become active around here again.

Alas, I'm now the satisfied owner of a flashy new laptop, so I figured it'd be worth popping my head in around here and saying hello. Kudos to anyone who took the time to read this post, and I'll see you folks around the boards! :D

Indianajones

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
dadadaDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heyas Desco! Nice profile pic, by the way :)

Descolada

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hiya, nice to meet ya!

Thanks, it was originally a picture of an Akita puppy named Kisu. I was messing around in Photoshop one day and came up with this interesting extrude effect using the Blur tool, and that picture was the end result of my experimentation. It's been my avatar on most websites for quite some time now.

Ashton

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
If you want, you can lend me your laptop sometime. I promise I wont accidentally destroy it like I destroyed my own...

Descolada

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeah, totally!

flying-pigs.gif

Ashton

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hey now, no need to reject the offer outright. I'll give you some time to mull it over. In the meantime, welcome back.

Ashton

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Ahh. Of course you were. I'll let you know the exact date I need the laptop when I narrow some things down.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeah....welcome back. It's normal to drift away, and then come back.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Yeah, totally!

flying-pigs.gif

Pigs on the Wing (Part One) (Waters) 1:24

If you didn't care what happened to me,
And I didn't care for you,
We would zig zag our way through the boredom and pain
Occasionally glancing up through the rain.
Wondering which of the buggers to blame
And watching for pigs on the wing.

You know that I care what happens to you,

And I know that you care for me.
So I don't feel alone,
Or the weight of the stone,
Now that I've found somewhere safe
To bury my bone.
And any fool knows a dog needs a home, :D :D
A shelter from pigs on the wing.

You had to know that was coming... but yeah, wb Descolada, I hadn't seen your avi in a while, but of course I recognized it right away. Oh and also, yeah, the lyrics (Pink Floyd, from the album "Animals" do seem suited to this thread, this forum, and this website, eh, what? those lyrics are a clickable link, naturally.

- - - Updated - - -

Alas, I'm now the satisfied owner of a flashy new laptop

Alas??

Descolada

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Pigs on the Wing (Part One) (Waters) 1:24

If you didn't care what happened to me,
And I didn't care for you,
We would zig zag our way through the boredom and pain
Occasionally glancing up through the rain.
Wondering which of the buggers to blame
And watching for pigs on the wing.

You had to know that was coming... but yeah, wb Descolada, I hadn't seen your avi in a while, but of course I recognized it right away. Oh and also, yeah, the lyrics (Pink Floyd, from the album "Animals" do seem suited to this thread, this forum, and this website, eh, what? those lyrics are a clickable link, naturally.

- - - Updated - - -

Alas??

Good call! I actually have the vinyl of that album, along with a few other gems. (And yes, I also have a record player.)
Nice to see you again!

- - - Updated - - -

For some reason, I seem to be hungry for bacon.

Anyway, welcome back Desco

Oh, don't mind that. Anyone who comes within a 5000-pixel radius of this thread is being bombarded with high frequency Bacon Radiation.
Very high tech stuff.
Anyway thanks, nice to meet you!

Status
Not open for further replies.