• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Oh, how strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I can't seem to see the VIP and Regular forum anymore. I assume it's a bug?

Ah, and I seem to be a Regular now for some reason.

Last edited:

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Uh. GG?

It's probably a bug, but a strange one. You have 16 rep *and* 1000+ posts. Maybe the rep requirement's changed?

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
It's vBulletin, I can put money on it. methink's his 1000+ post count screwed up his rights... in other words, perhaps the forum permissions are slightly off

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think it has something to do with the rep, rather than the posts...Since Ecplipse has over 1000 posts and his VIP-ness is still intact...I'm thinking the rep has been raised, or somehow glitched

X

xdeadx

Well I don't think it could be the rep because I can still see the VIP forum and I have less rep than him. My best bet is how many posts he has might've caused it.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't think so, since Eclipse still has his VIP status.

I seem to be a Regular now, according to my profile.

Edit: Yay, at least I get to keep my user title.

Last edited:

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Its a bug... post in the requests forum about it saying your having the issue too... Your the 3rd person i know of that this is hitting... moo will have to fix it.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Not a bug. I'm rethinking the requirements for VIP status, and in the process, some people are gaining/losing it. In short: my current thinking is that VIP status will cease to be an automatic thing for everyone with 10+ rep, and will start having a different (and secret :p) selection process.

Status
Not open for further replies.