Oh, how strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I can't seem to see the VIP and Regular forum anymore. I assume it's a bug?

Ah, and I seem to be a Regular now for some reason.

Last edited:

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Uh. GG?

It's probably a bug, but a strange one. You have 16 rep *and* 1000+ posts. Maybe the rep requirement's changed?

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
It's vBulletin, I can put money on it. methink's his 1000+ post count screwed up his rights... in other words, perhaps the forum permissions are slightly off

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think it has something to do with the rep, rather than the posts...Since Ecplipse has over 1000 posts and his VIP-ness is still intact...I'm thinking the rep has been raised, or somehow glitched

X

xdeadx

Well I don't think it could be the rep because I can still see the VIP forum and I have less rep than him. My best bet is how many posts he has might've caused it.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't think so, since Eclipse still has his VIP status.

I seem to be a Regular now, according to my profile.

Edit: Yay, at least I get to keep my user title.

Last edited:

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Its a bug... post in the requests forum about it saying your having the issue too... Your the 3rd person i know of that this is hitting... moo will have to fix it.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Not a bug. I'm rethinking the requirements for VIP status, and in the process, some people are gaining/losing it. In short: my current thinking is that VIP status will cease to be an automatic thing for everyone with 10+ rep, and will start having a different (and secret :p) selection process.

Status
Not open for further replies.