• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Oh god! I think my diapers are a phone call away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickofNewjersey

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
In an earlier thread I remembered about a local(somewhat local) medical supply place. So I googled and found there web site.

Personal Care - Bach's Home Health Care NJ

On the web site it not only stated discrete delivery, but you can set up the delivery time!!! Hours - Bach's Home Health Care NJ

This place HAS TO have the good diapers! (like abena x-plus). I'm really excited!! :laugh:

But, scared out of my mind... :sad:

I see the phone number, but I'm still scared to call. any suggestions?

Plus I need a prepaid Credit card.

Update!

I called, and very politely asked, "Hello, do you sell Abena X-plus incontinence aids?"
He said back, "Umm, what type of product is it?" I replied, "Incontinence aid". Then he said, "well incontinence aid can mean allot of things, you mean like a diaper?" This is the part were I started to get nervous. I said back, "uhh, yeahhh, I guess," So he said, "well I've never heard of that brand." I said thank you and good bye. Didn't really help me out, but at least I tried.

Last edited:

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Take a deep breath, hold it, . . . . and exhale. Calm down a little before you call. The people on the other end of the phone are there to help you with what you need. The first thing you need to do is find out what products they have available. Unless you know exactly what you want and what size it is, expect a few personal questions so they can steer you to the right product. If you get overloaded, have an exit plan (someone just knocked, can I call you back?, that kind of thing)

Good Luck!!!

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Call them and ask them what you need to know... what brands of "incontinence product" they stock and any other infomration you want to find out (payment e.t.c). Remember you are only speaking to them over the phone and they wont know who you are. Just speak camly and even write down exactly what you want to find out and they probabbly wont think anything of it.

Last edited:

NickofNewjersey

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Dammit! I completely forgot I don't have a credit card, not even a prepaid one! I can't have them delivered if I don't have a credit card right? Well I guess I should still call to ask if they're in stock... here goes nothing!!!

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
They may be able to accept alternative payments? Even if it dosent state that on their website, just ask them are you able to accept alternative payment other than card?

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Prepaid cards are easy to get (presuming you have the cash), supermarkets seem to have a good selection lately.

Bank checking and savings accounts can have debit cards with Visa or Mastercard affiliations. I've used those plenty of times to order things online, including diapers.

Last edited:

NickofNewjersey

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Update!

I called, and very politely asked, "Hello, do you sell Abena X-plus incontinence aids?"
He said back, "Umm, what type of product is it?" I replied, "Incontinence aid". Then he said, "well incontinence aid can mean allot of things, you mean like a diaper?" This is the part were I started to get nervous. I said back, "uhh, yeahhh, I guess," So he said, "well I've never heard of that brand." I said thank you and good bye. Didn't really help me out, but at least I tried.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
You should ask them what brands they do carry.

Don't be afraid to call it an adult diaper... that is the proper name after all.

E

Elli

Or say, 'yeah, incontinence aid/pad with tapes, a bit like a diaper'. Asking for adult diapers (or adult nappies here in the UK) can somehow feel awkward sometimes, even though that is exactly what they are.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Most of the people who work in the medical supply stores are going to be very professional and used to having to deal with being discrete over embarrassing medical issues. Treat them like a professional if they seem to be one, and give them all the info they need to properly help you. Ask for exactly what you're looking for, and inquire about what brands of adult diapers they carry. They will most likely just think for a sec and roll off the brands like some kid at the autoparts store telling you what brands of spark plugs they carry. No big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.