Oh gawd. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I went to walmart today to buy some diapers. I don't have a good way to order them online so I'm pretty limited to what I can buy. Apparently the walmart brand is no longer plastic backed and it's like the underwear >.>
I ended up getting some depends since they are the only good thing left in the store. I get to the line and the cashier rings them up and doesn't bag them. Just to make it worse a friend of mine walks over to talk, she must of seen the diapers because she left directly after. I'm hoping this will just blow over, but it was by far the worst diaper run ever. >.<

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Oof! That sounds like it wasn't a pleasant experience. I hope for your sake that it does blow over. Is said friend the type to talk about what they saw you buying at Wal-Mart to other friends? If not, you'll bee fine. If so, you may have a situation. I suggest you prepare a well thought out and rehearsed excuse to tell your peers and possibly parents if it makes it that far.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
LE double gasp! One gasp for the depends and one for the run.

briefboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Wow, a bad diaper run indeed. I remember one time I had just bought some Depends and as I was heading for the door, someone I knew walked in, luckily they were walking the other way and I don't even think they saw me, but that was a close one. Do what Colonel said and prepare an excuse, good luck.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I suggest you prepare a well thought out and rehearsed excuse to tell your peers and possibly parents if it makes it that far.

Grandparent, is my preference for excuse. Your choice, I thought I would suggest an easy one.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have a few. XD

Handicaped cousin is staying with us.
Grandparents
Buying them for someone else, wont say who cause I swore not to tell ;D

I don't know her all that well, we don't hang out or anything but I worked with her in the past. I think she would respect a person's privacy in a situation like that.

but if she does tell, she may tell my ex-girlfriend who knows a few of my other firends and those other firends have very big mouths.

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Man, do you guys live in towns with like fifty people? I've never, ever had so much trouble buying diapers as everyone on here describes. I mean, you grab them, you buy them, you leave. How does it get so screwed up??? Im not being mean by the way, I just think it is all pretty funny.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Last time I went, it was POURING rain! I biked to the store, passed the 8th graders smoking underneath the overhang... I was completely soaked! I got some CVS brand..... Then biked home. I looked like I had went swimming.... It was terrible.

Yours is pretty shitty too, but your excuses are pretty good... I will have to rember the one about buying for a friend. It would work with parents.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Man, do you guys live in towns with like fifty people? I've never, ever had so much trouble buying diapers as everyone on here describes. I mean, you grab them, you buy them, you leave. How does it get so screwed up??? Im not being mean by the way, I just think it is all pretty funny.

That's what I'm thinking...Fifty people isn't that much though...

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Very small hic town. I was going to college in the city which I miss. D:
The worst part is that my dad knows like EVERYONE within a 200 mile radius. Luckily I know what isles to go in to dodge people.

LostInMyHead

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Its tough having "interests" that aren't exactly common place in public and trying to live in a small town. I used to live in a town of 138 people and pretty much had to abstain from my "interests" while I lived there.

How soon do you head back to college?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, that certainly sucks. But think it over, it's not that complex: What are the chances that the girl thought that the diapers were for yourself? She might as well could think otherwise, but even so you could come up with something and she may believe it...if she REALLY is your friend.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I already figured that she might not think that way, there is also a chance that she didn't see them at all either, very unlikely though.

I don't go back to college until fall. xD

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I always checked out from the garden or automotive departments from wal-mart, regardless of buying diapers or not. It's just overall a lot faster.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I get to the line and the cashier rings them up and doesn't bag them. Just to make it worse a friend of mine walks over to talk, she must of seen the diapers because she left directly after. I'm hoping this will just blow over, but it was by far the worst diaper run ever. >.<

Dude, that was always my biggest fear buying in public. If she didn't ask you what they were for, then you probably shouldn't bring it up the next time you see her.

Let's just hope she assumed they were for bed-wetting. She was obviously embarrassed about catching you buying them, and most likely left the scene out of respect rather than disgust.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Dude, that was always my biggest fear buying in public. If she didn't ask you what they were for, then you probably shouldn't bring it up the next time you see her.

Let's just hope she assumed they were for bed-wetting. She was obviously embarrassed about catching you buying them, and most likely left the scene out of respect rather than disgust.

Idk about that. If i saw a young person buying diapers, and i wasn't familiar with DLs, ABs, etc, then I would automatically assume that they were for some one else. i.e. a grand parent, someone who is far more likely to actually need the diapers.

ion.blue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Idk about that. If i saw a young person buying diapers, and i wasn't familiar with DLs, ABs, etc, then I would automatically assume that they were for some one else. i.e. a grand parent, someone who is far more likely to actually need the diapers.

I agree. She probably thought you were on an (emergency?) errand run or something :smile:

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
It occurs to me that situations like this stand some small chance of being as socially beneficial as they are socially dangerous. I suppose it's remote, but consider the chance that this friend, *if* she noticed, was intrigued rather than revolted? The mere possibility detracts from the risk--I think we often over-identify risks. I'm certainly guilty of this myself...

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
there is a good GOOD chance that she didnt see them! unless you saw her stare directly at them, stop talking, and looking at you again, its prolly a good bet she didnt see you

Status
Not open for further replies.