Oh crap! That was awkward...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
OK... so I was in my dorm room with two of my friends tonight because we had nothing better to do. After watching two movies, I was just playing youtube videos off my laptop onto my TV. I was using the extended monitor mode so I could find videos while the current one played full-screen on the computer.

Eventually, I wanted to open a new chrome window up, but didn't want to exit out of the current full screen video, so I right clicked the chrome icon on my task bar. I saw a youtube link pinned for some reason (I never pin videos) and I decided to just click on it instead of opening a browser and typing in youtube... Lo, and behold, the video that popped up on the TV RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS was labeld "My Diaper Collection," a video I don't even remember watching. I don't watch that stuff on youtube. I have no idea how I pinned it! All I could do was say, "WHAT THE HELL???" and X it out. I hope they thought I saw a link under funny or something and got trolled, but either way, it was not a fun experience... :wallbash:

Does anybody else have an experience they'd like to share when they thought everything was in control and normal when all of a sudden, something blatantly ABDL pops up???

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Ouch, awkward.

Some time ago, before I told my mum, I had Skype open and was talking to her. About halfway through a YouTube video review of the Tena Slip Maxi that I'd paused before calling her decided to start playing... with sound :wallbash: Luckily it turns out the audio quality wasn't good enough for her to hear what it was, but it was still a bit of an awkward moment :D

Status
Not open for further replies.