Official bug report thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I have not yet seen a thread dedicated to bug reports, so I thought I'd create one. I know there is the requests forum but I thought this would give people the opportunity to confirm bugs and maybe have a discussion about them.

These bugs crept up when Moo changed the server a couple of days ago.

I don't know what to call this one...

This one, the "What's going on?" box is not flush with the rest of the page like it used to be.

Also, this may not be a bug at all but I've noticed that elements (small images, avatars, links, etc.) take a little longer to load than before.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
thanks spirit, i was just about to post that issue too. it seems that that box only shows that and not who's currently in flash chat (like it used to).

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
This same bug has been brought up in the requests forum. Presumably it is awaiting moo too have time to mess around with the forums and fix it.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I am missing who it says in the flash chat, plus the IRC chat link which I have missed before the upgrades. Missing the link can't possibly be from my computer can it be?

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
The IRC chat link was removed purposefully, because the Java chat thing that it linked to stopped working. You can still get into the chat though, how to is explained here: http://www.adisc.org/ircsetup.html.
Or simply go here: Blitzed Chat. (Chan: #adisc)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I did notice that the comment box on pictures in the gallery is really really small. You can only fit one letter at a time.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
another thing about the "top 5 stats" box at the bottom of the main page:

i notice that posts in the request forum are turning up in the list of recent posts.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Also:
When you click a tag in the tag cloud, it never gives any results. It just takes you back to the text cloud.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
That off-the-side thing with the "What's going on?" pane has returned.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
When you receive new rep comments and click on it instead of taking you to your rep comments it opens the pm menu.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
New bug - I received a reputation point (a big thanks as always to the person who gave it to me), when I go to click on the link, it drops down the private messaging menu, and no matter where you click it will take you to your private message thingy.

You can still check your reputation by going into your User CP though, it's just a faulty link.

EDIT: Uhh, yeah. What Diapered4lyfe said. I -really- need to read other people's posts before I chime in. :p

E

Error404

I saw a small white moth. It landed on me to hide from the sun. ^_^

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I don't knoe if it is a bug, but the site's clock is "broken". for example now on GTM+2 are 4.23 PM but Site's clock says 1.14PM

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
We have a new server now, could be that the server's time is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.