Off to college

Status
Not open for further replies.

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Woo, so on friday morning, I drove down here to college. Had a grueling day yesterday for marching band then went to a party (BYOB so no drinking for me) and I guess now I am just waiting for my room to be ready. They found something wrong with it so they are fixing it.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
your first day of college huh, that must've beena day you'll never forget! My first day of college will be in a week or two because it starts later than regular schools for some reason, I'm actually looking forward to it as I've already seen the amazing books :D

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I remember my first day of college. I moved is ASAP, about 2 weeks before class started.
It was so fun.

And then the first 6 weeks of the semester I didn't even have a roommate. It was nice having a room made for 2 all to myself. = )

Princess_Mandy

Est. Contributor
I start the 20th yea! I'm so ready even though I still have a few things to get. A lot of my friends have already moved it at the school there going to.

redtails

Banned
Role
I remember my first day of college. I moved is ASAP, about 2 weeks before class started.
It was so fun.

And then the first 6 weeks of the semester I didn't even have a roommate. It was nice having a room made for 2 all to myself. = )
That's amazing! I mean the fact you get a 2-person-room all to yourself. Although as soon as someone moves in with you you'll be disappointed as hell I think!

This reminds me of how different the United States are from Europe. If I want a room at college I have to pay for it big time. I don't have such money, and neither do my parents, so I have to live at my parents' house and travel to college every day. Although it's just half an hour by train :), that's not too bad! :D

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
When I finally got a roomie, she was super nice, and her her b/f went to the same college, so she was gone a lot.

And homigawd, did I pay. I could only afford it one semester, now I go to the local community college. It was a great experience though.

redtails

Banned
Role
When I finally got a roomie, she was super nice, and her her b/f went to the same college, so she was gone a lot.

And homigawd, did I pay. I could only afford it one semester, now I go to the local community college. It was a great experience though.
Oh right, I'll probably never get an opportunity to go to a huge university like you did, but that's all right I can do with a small one :D, so when will you start the new year?

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
The 18th. I'm not excited yet. Even though I get more financial aid this year! Yeay!
Nuk 5, here I come! lol

redtails

Banned
Role
The 18th. I'm not excited yet. Even though I get more financial aid this year! Yeay!
Nuk 5, here I come! lol
you make it sound like a NUK 5 dummy costs a bomb :p! They're not that expensive right? Nah nevermind I have no idea what I'm talking about, I don't know how financially supported you are and neither do I live in the States to be able to buy a NUK 5 from ebay. I'll get one somehow some day, when I can afford more myself. Students are always poor, I start the 25th I think, I'm really happy I can finally start college, it'll be my first year :D

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
They are about $18-25 USD, plus shipping. So $30+ for one. Yeah, pretty expensive for a damn pacifier.

And both Tafshin and I are poor college students lol

redtails

Banned
Role
They are about $18-25 USD, plus shipping. So $30+ for one. Yeah, pretty expensive for a damn pacifier.

And both Tafshin and I are poor college students lol
Who's Tafshin? An important person you happen to know? :D If you're bothered about the huge price you can go to the stores and buy the biggest baby size, nuk3, but you'll figure it's not that good! I guess it's because of the rather small amount of nuk5s that they cost a lot. And people know ABs buy them and they're willing to pay any price for baby-stuff in their sizes

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Oh, sorreh. Tafshin is my baby boy/ boyfriend/ best friend/ roommate. <3 He's AB/DL, and I'm sooort of AB, but in a submissive BDSM sort of way. And the pacifiers are for both of us, but I don;t think he cares what kind. I want a big one so it'll stay in my mouth better at night. ^_^

I figure I'll be disappointed by the Nuk 3, but they are about the price of any other size 1 or 2 paci, so I might as well try it.

Being a rarity, and the largest on the market, I understand why people pay that much for the Nuk 5s. I'm hoping (but not expecting) to be satisfied with the 3s.

Having a Nuk 5 almost seems like a status symbol to me sometimes. = /

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I see, so all the US folks break up for summer before we do. But start school before we do as well. I thought they had similar time lines. Guess not then. The Uk school terms still pwn... some how...
Anyway, have fun, I won't be at university until the end of September. That's like 5-6 weeks. but 4 days to results day! zOMG!

redtails

Banned
Role
Oh, sorreh. Tafshin is my baby boy/ boyfriend/ best friend/ roommate. <3 He's AB/DL, and I'm sooort of AB, but in a submissive BDSM sort of way. And the pacifiers are for both of us, but I don;t think he cares what kind. I want a big one so it'll stay in my mouth better at night. ^_^

I figure I'll be disappointed by the Nuk 3, but they are about the price of any other size 1 or 2 paci, so I might as well try it.

Being a rarity, and the largest on the market, I understand why people pay that much for the Nuk 5s. I'm hoping (but not expecting) to be satisfied with the 3s.

Having a Nuk 5 almost seems like a status symbol to me sometimes. = /
I know what you mean about the status symbol representation.. It feels a bit like having a nuk5 is thé ticket to becoming a real AB. I mean I have yet to try my first real adult diaper, drynites is all you can get around here in Europe. The NUK3 sized ones sadly don't stay in my mouth for a very long time and they hurt my teeth a lot, especially after I got my teeth straightened at the orthodontist's. And right now I'm afraid I'll unstraighten my teeth so I don't use dummies that much, it makes the times I do use them better though :), using things less will make it worth the time

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
I almost never SUCK suck on them, just idly, just enough to keep them in. I can have one for hours and it never hurts.

They don't have adult diapers in the local pharmacies or grocery stores? = (

redtails

Banned
Role
I almost never SUCK suck on them, just idly, just enough to keep them in. I can have one for hours and it never hurts.

They don't have adult diapers in the local pharmacies or grocery stores? = (
yeah I know what you mean about not suck sucking them, my other half never actually sucks harder than necessary to keep them in too.

You should know that Europe is very different from North America.. Because everything relies on Health care services, diapers are only sold in pharmacies and not just in the shelves in supermarkets like in North America

It's sad really :(, I don't dare go in a pharmacy to ask for a pack, I'm yet an embarrassed kid

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
I forgot about such a huge difference in health care.
Here someone buying adult diapers is somewhat embarrassing, but if you are under 20, people assume you're getting them for your mom/dad. If you are 20 or above, you are getting them for your partner or mom/ dad. I guess you would have no reason to be buying them for your parent/ guardian in that case.

That sucks. And I guess ordering from the US would be pretty expensive, and I don't know your living situation, but I'm assuming a large package with your name on it would draw attention. >_<

redtails

Banned
Role
I forgot about such a huge difference in health care.
Here someone buying adult diapers is somewhat embarrassing, but if you are under 20, people assume you're getting them for your mom/dad. If you are 20 or above, you are getting them for your partner or mom/ dad. I guess you would have no reason to be buying them for your parent/ guardian in that case.

That sucks. And I guess ordering from the US would be pretty expensive, and I don't know your living situation, but I'm assuming a large package with your name on it would draw attention. >_<
You have to be glad living in the states. Funnily enough, the good brands come from Europe and not from the united States. I'm not going to order anything anytime soon. I might be an embarrassed child but I don't mind buying drynites (or goodnites, whichever name you prefer), but that's about as much as I can get in a supermarket, unless you're going with baby diapers and they don't works as anything but booster pads.

When I move out of my parents' house in a few years and have my own apartment I'll order whatever I want to order :), there are plenty European companies selling them online :D!

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Waiting will be hard, but worth it.

I've wanted to order sex toys online for a while, but I lived with my mom till I was 19, and the sex store by me had the minimum stuff, nothing kinky.

I remember that first paycheck after I moved out. = )

redtails

Banned
Role
Waiting will be hard, but worth it.

I've wanted to order sex toys online for a while, but I lived with my mom till I was 19, and the sex store by me had the minimum stuff, nothing kinky.

I remember that first paycheck after I moved out. = )
I can imagine! your first pay check meant you could order anything you wanted to order huh! Stores never have cool things though, the goodies can all be found on the internet. Man I feel sorry for the people who had to live without internet all their lives!

Status
Not open for further replies.