Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrierlilfolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I want to share with you something that happened last week.
on tuesday night, I got padded, and in a cute pink nightgown (exploring my sissy side a bit <.<)
I cubbed out for a while and fell asleep at around 3 am. I had to leave my window open, since it was way too hot to sleep with it closed.
at arounf 7:15 am, I felt a strong heat, and then lots of pain. I inmediately opened my eyes, and saw a scorpion, stinging me in the arm I panicked, and jumped up, tossing him asside and breathing heavily.
I inmediately shouted "MOOOOOM! I GOT STUNG BY A SCORPION" and then remembered what I was wearing, a pink nightgown with teddy bears, and a rather soggy diaper...
I heard my stepdad coming towards my room, so I changed as fast as I could and cleaned myself up with wet wipes. it all took less than 2 minutes XD
we went to the hospital and I got antivenom and a saline solution IV, I was let go at around 11:30 am XP
I was nervous the whole time, because I was sure I still smelled like urine, nobody said anything tho.
It all really disrupted my cubby habits, it really is awful when you get surprised like that, and have to try an hide the little side XP

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Wow I'm glad to hear your ok! I've never even seen a scorpion in real life, I would have freaked out. I wouldn't worry to much about the smell if anything they might think you wet a little when you got stung, I know I probably would have.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Sounds like a nightmare....a real one. Does your window not have screens?

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Dam that sounds scary..... I know if I saw a scorpion I would have wet myself no doubt about it.

Embrace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I inmediately opened my eyes, and saw a scorpion, stinging me in the arm I panicked, and jumped up, tossing him asside and breathing heavily.
I inmediately shouted "MOOOOOM! I GOT STUNG BY A SCORPION"

You handled the situation quite well, especially with that quick change of clothing.

I would have been screaming hysterically, completely unintelligibly. Once I was sitting on the floor in the middle of the night and a spider (looked like a recluse, which I heard could cause really bad necrosis) crawled onto my foot. I panicked, screamed like a little girl, flicked it away, but woke my father. Fortunately my door was locked, and after trying the handle he asked if everything was okay. I said it was a bad dream and he just walked away. Little did he know I was wearing a diaper and playing around with my newly installed Linux distribution. To this day I still haven't fully gotten over my fear of spiders and other creepy crawly things (especially the big ones).

M

Maxx

Hopefully there's no lingering aversion to diapers as a result....

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Glad to hear you are ok. I definitely wouldn't have handled the situation like you did or with such quick changing of clothes.

To this day I still haven't fully gotten over my fear of spiders and other creepy crawly things (especially the big ones).

I have a fear of spiders too. I hate it if I get freaked out and scream like a girl.

Fenrierlilfolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Sounds like a nightmare....a real one. Does your window not have screens?

It doesn't XP
but I'm planning on buying one and installing it next week :3

- - - Updated - - -

Wow I'm glad to hear your ok! I've never even seen a scorpion in real life, I would have freaked out. I wouldn't worry to much about the smell if anything they might think you wet a little when you got stung, I know I probably would have.

the emergency room was being cleaned when we got there, so the smell of chlorine (sp?) was strong enough to cover it
I was more worried about the car ride to the hospital, I am pretty sure I did smell, but my stepdad said nothing about it

- - - Updated - - -

You handled the situation quite well, especially with that quick change of clothing.

I would have been screaming hysterically, completely unintelligibly. Once I was sitting on the floor in the middle of the night and a spider (looked like a recluse, which I heard could cause really bad necrosis) crawled onto my foot. I panicked, screamed like a little girl, flicked it away, but woke my father. Fortunately my door was locked, and after trying the handle he asked if everything was okay. I said it was a bad dream and he just walked away. Little did he know I was wearing a diaper and playing around with my newly installed Linux distribution. To this day I still haven't fully gotten over my fear of spiders and other creepy crawly things (especially the big ones).

It's understandable, when I was around 14 a big flying cockroach went straight to me and landed on my chest, the scream woke my stepdad and he ran to my room holding a metal tube XD
I got scolded tho, was playing videogames at 1:30 am on a schoolnight XD

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully there's no lingering aversion to diapers as a result....
Just for a couple of days... I actually feel like I am wearing more often now XP

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to hear you are ok. I definitely wouldn't have handled the situation like you did or with such quick changing of clothes.
I have a fear of spiders too. I hate it if I get freaked out and scream like a girl.
I had practice, more than once my cousin visited me when I was padded and or wet and had less than 5 mins to change and get ready XD

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Glad to hear your ok, the only scorpion I ever seen was small and ended up stabbing it with a pair of scissors. I don't like small critters with more than two legs that, they're scary, disgusting and intimidating.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
That's a super scary incident. Glad to hear that you've got a combination of quick reflexes and really good presence of mind.

Embrace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

I keep trying to remind myself that even venomous spiders have a very small chance of actually depositing venom in my bloodstream... I mean, the rate of a recluse's venom having effect is around 10%, and it's a reclusive spider anyway, hence its name. Even black widows aren't too dangerous to most healthy adults. However, they still scare me greatly. I blame the media for demonizing spiders and depicting them as sinister, evil, huge, menacing, dangerous things.

But scorpions... I've never been around any of them before and I don't exactly want to be either. I guess, judging from their size, they're substantially more dangerous than tiny spiders, and from this story, definitely more aggressive.

Cockroaches aren't dangerous but just... yucky...

I got scolded tho, was playing videogames at 1:30 am on a schoolnight XD

Ha. I remember lying in my bed with my GameBoy Advance and later my DS way past bedtime playing Pokemon among other things. I was banned from using my devices until the weekend when I got caught!

M

Marka

Glad to hear your ok, the only scorpion I ever seen was small and ended up stabbing it with a pair of scissors. I don't like small critters with more than two legs that, they're scary, disgusting and intimidating.

Totally meaning to be funny now... but please tell me what "small critter with only two legs"...that would be any more acceptable?? Maybe I'm not thinking this one all the way through...the only thing I can come up with, is a 'shrink-rayed' bipedal... *shrugs*

"..."..." I blame the media for demonizing spiders and depicting them as sinister, evil, huge, menacing, dangerous things.

But scorpions... I've never been around any of them before and I don't exactly want to be either. I guess, judging from their size, they're substantially more dangerous than tiny spiders, and from this story, definitely more aggressive. "..."..."

That's the funny thing of it... we have the hype... media, and uncles that have convinced us of the 'boogie-monster'...

I found though... in South West Oregon... the Scorpions were easier to see... hence avoid, and a bit more predictable in their location. You could pretty much bet...tipping over a large-ish stone, or rolling off a rotting log...would bring you one of three potential fatalities... Scorpions, Rattle snakes, or at very least... a black widow spider...

I seen em all! But being back in North West Washington State... I forget sometimes to be on-guard for the ... which one is it I'm supposed to be a'scared of now??

How to Identify a Hobo Spider

Edited by Strijdom, Sondra C, Maluniu, Flickety and 10 others

The Hobo Spider is a recent introduction in the Pacific Northwest. Implicated in numerous cases of necrosis, the Hobo Spider is the least known of the dangerous spiders in the USA. The two other common spiders that pose a health threat in the United States are the Black Widow and Brown Recluse. The Black Widow is established in every state, but the brown recluse is only found in the South and parts of the southwest. Getting much less attention, the Hobo Spider, also known as the Aggressive House Spider (Aggressive is an improper translation of the Latin word agrestis which means field, verification at CDC.) is rapidly expanding its range and now encompasses much of the Pacific Northwest and even parts of Canada.

...hell... Hobo, and apparently the Black-Wida has followed me back...

Destined for cool, dark and damp seclusion... well that's pretty much everywhere here!! Argh! I'm doomed... *sad*

I want to share with you something that happened last week.
on tuesday night, I got padded, and in a cute pink nightgown (exploring my sissy side a bit <.<)
I cubbed out for a while and fell asleep at around 3 am. I had to leave my window open, since it was way too hot to sleep with it closed.
at arounf 7:15 am, I felt a strong heat, and then lots of pain. I inmediately opened my eyes, and saw a scorpion, stinging me in the arm I panicked, and jumped up, tossing him asside and breathing heavily.
I inmediately shouted "MOOOOOM! I GOT STUNG BY A SCORPION" and then remembered what I was wearing, a pink nightgown with teddy bears, and a rather soggy diaper...
I heard my stepdad coming towards my room, so I changed as fast as I could and cleaned myself up with wet wipes. it all took less than 2 minutes XD
we went to the hospital and I got antivenom and a saline solution IV, I was let go at around 11:30 am XP
I was nervous the whole time, because I was sure I still smelled like urine, nobody said anything tho.
It all really disrupted my cubby habits, it really is awful when you get surprised like that, and have to try an hide the little side XP

Please do get a screen installed right away...

I am glad that considering the circumstances, that you are now okay!

Never-minding the venom... that would've probably freaked the 'bejeezus' out of me...

I'm allergic to bee stings... It's taken me some years to not come apart at the seams when a bee buzzes near-by...

Now I have to sleep with one eye open...

-Marka

FauxPas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Scorpions are natures way of saying fuck you I'm gonna combine a wasp a spider and your nightmares into one!

bashfuldlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I was about nine or ten, I felt something crawling up my leg when I was in bed.
I jumped out of bed to see a huge potato bug slowly crawling towards my "privates."
I should have been in a diaper because I wet the heck out of myself.

I'll never forget the creeped-out feeling......

dlweedo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
This is the stuff of my nightmares. I spent part of my childhood living in Panama, I've been terrified of creepy crawlies ever since.

It's mostly the army's fault. They have the best way to traumatize a child. put him in a little room as soon as he gets off a plane and show him an hour long video about all the animals that can kill him in his new home.

Then there was also the fact that I was 4 when we arrived. Some of the bugs there were the size of a grown mans fist or larger. To someone that small that's like looking at a horror movie monster.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
Yeah, I remember a cousin that got stung, and didn't get the antivenom. it wasn't fun for him for a few days.
I remember playing with tarantulas when I was a kid, knowing they were venomous.
I tried to catch a wild one once, and my mom made me kill it.. oh well.

yeah, I can see its the stuff of nightmares, though I wouldn't have cared overmuch about my state of dress, or under dress at the time if it were myself.
I'd likely be completely freaking out

Fenrierlilfolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Please do get a screen installed right away...

I am glad that considering the circumstances, that you are now okay!

Never-minding the venom... that would've probably freaked the 'bejeezus' out of me...

I'm allergic to bee stings... It's taken me some years to not come apart at the seams when a bee buzzes near-by...

Now I have to sleep with one eye open...

-Marka
I'm still scared shitless of bees and wasps, god I hate wasps x_x

keithandre1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
its rare to be stung by a scorpion they are like bees and only sting when you unattentionally roll on or step on them they mostly are feared by us as we are them!! I would of yelled MOOOOOM I am sure alot louder then you!! and hopefully had a little more room in my diaper for my reaction!!! hospitals always smell worse than urine diapers so nobody noticed!!! one smurf bandade for you!!! Glad you didnt have a reaction like some!!! hugs

MeDisneyBaby

I'm a Disney Baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Was it by any chance a bark scorpion? Just curious is all.
Glad everything worked out well

Status
Not open for further replies.