Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi everybody!!

So, I'll just leave this here in case if you're interested. It's a novella about coming of age during high school. This was supposed to be a short film but we had budget cuts. But now it is a novella that you can all enjoy!!

Of Deviant Hearts: A Novella

Synopsis:

"A journal, a writer's log, a notepad and a diary. The owners of these are deviant hearts, teenagers that try to understand their identity, their sexuality, their addictions, and finally, find their place in the world.
Journey through the senior years of Sam, Richie, Dylan and Alexa in this coming of age story, in which they will understand that being different doesn't make them different, just special."

You can buy it on Amazon for 2.99, I really did put a lot on effort on it so I hope you get the chance to read it, like it, and review it. Is shy of 20,000 words and it deals with mental illness, teenage angst, being gay, being ABDL, and having to struggle with life during those teenage years. And above all else, finding identity...

Amazon Store

Book Cover:Of Deviant Heartsl.jpg

149 pages huh? Looks like you have been busy with the story.

Did you get college credit for all this work?

Not really haha, I did it because I love this story!

Have you given up the movie idea then or is it just on the back burner?

My reading list is already way too long but I will add it anyway :)

JackCrinkles said:
Have you given up the movie idea then or is it just on the back burner?

My reading list is already way too long but I will add it anyway :)

Getting funding is a pain! Hahaha, thanks for adding it. I'm going to be ordering some paperbacks so if you want one let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back