the sweetest boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Hi all 👋🏻
I got a 3 pack of onesies down under’s pacifiers that were on sale. I got my LFB pacifiers (the only thing I’ve bought from them) about a year ago and have been wanting some new ones since mine are getting worn down. I didn’t want to buy from LFB again knowing about their reputation now and I saw the odu had some for sale.

23ABB4AE-D1AB-484F-805F-D1430971E6B9.jpeg
Here is a LFB (blue) next to the ODU (red)

My first thought was ‘wow I love the size of the shield!’. But then once I started inspecting more I found I wasn’t a fan of the nipple. It felt very squishy and flatter compared to how sturdy the LFB nipple is.

So I went to remove the ring from the button like I’ve done dozens of times with my LFB and within a minute of struggling to get it off, the ring snapped and broke.
I know it’s my fault for not looking into if it could be taken apart, but I just assumed it would like my others.

3054ACC3-32BC-4E55-B1CB-5E961EFC842A.jpeg
I also want to note that the plastic of the whole things is very cheap feeling and thin/brittle, compared to the LFB which feels like a hard vinyl type plastic.

So I contacted customer service and they got back to me, informed it wasn’t meant to be taken apart.
F986AA22-014F-489F-86DA-4A325D9E9865.jpeg

So I guess what it boils down to for me is, yes the shield is super cute and yes I did make the mistake of just assuming things. But also personally like to boil my nipples in water for cleaning and adding pacifier clips on to the rings, so I don’t see myself using any of the other two pacifiers of theirs that I have.

Make of this what you will!

Last edited:
Back