oddness (wetting associated with particular PJs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Weather this is coincidental or not.
When I wear ONE particular pair of pajamas I wet the bed (when I am not padded) . Now, bed wetting isn't a problem for me. It's genetic. However,
I love this pair of pajamas. And, I don't want them to smell like that. So do I stop wearing the pajamas, or just go padded when I do? :dunno:

Don't ask how this worked out..... it just did.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Umm well if they're your fav then don't stop wearing them just wear a diaper when you do

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
So do I stop wearing the pajamas, or just go padded when I do?
Do you really expect to get answers any different from the one in the above post, on a DL site? :lol: It could be considered an incentive to wear diapers, or a "sign of the destiny", after all...

One more advice, to avoid your pee smelling badly.... DRINK MORE!! :D

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
How does that make your pee smell less?

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
There's more water when you pee so the chemical contents are less present and smell less.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
what answer did you expect. if your going to wet the bed, and you love to wear diapers, maby you should put the two together. it just seems like the best solution to me.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
that's kind-of a wierd one... must be that your brain is used to wetting when you wear those... interesting.

I'd say get padded... and make sure to wash the PJs... they shouldn't smell.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hee, no problem, just sleep padded. If it really bothered you, you could go through all precautions, such as a wetting alarm and the such.

J

Jag

Yeah, I would agree with the answers already given. Just sleep padded and/or don't use those pajamas.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Well, since you noticed this coincidence, your subconcious brain now associates that pair of pajamas with bedwetting, which increases the chances of it happening. It's probably smart to go padded just in case, and then try without diapers once it isn't wet after sleeping.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
Well obviously you only have two choices, but what I'd really like to know is how you figured it out? And just something to note...The subconscious works in mysterious ways...You could've convinced it that that is the case and now it happens because of you subconscious and you thinking that...Only reinforcing it more into a viscous cycle... LOL.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Well obviously you only have two choices, but what I'd really like to know is how you figured it out? And just something to note...The subconscious works in mysterious ways...You could've convinced it that that is the case and now it happens because of you subconscious and you thinking that...Only reinforcing it more into a viscous cycle... LOL.
Yup, that's basically how it goes.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
The thing is... I HATE sleeping padded. Leg gathers bother me when I sleep. I shold have included that. I also should have figured the repsonse I'd get. I also SHOULD have added more to my title. *sighs*
Reguardless.
Thanks for the advisory reasons. Now then....
That they are clean. Expirement time.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
The thing is... I HATE sleeping padded. Leg gathers bother me when I sleep. I shold have included that. I also should have figured the repsonse I'd get. I also SHOULD have added more to my title. *sighs*
Reguardless.
Thanks for the advisory reasons. Now then....
That they are clean. Expirement time.
well that changes everything. i want some more information here. so you can sleep through the night dry, every night, as long as your not wearing thoes pj's? also, you might want to start keeping track of everything you drink befor bed because it might just be a coincidence that you only wet in thoes pj's.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
What would happen if you wore two pair of pj's. The ones you wet in and a pair you don't. That could help.

Deltaomega

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Duct tape....use your imagination XD

(I am just kidding....that would probably hurt like hell when you tried to yank it off...lol)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
you can't sleep diapered? now that I find odd....

have you tried different diapers? what about pull-ups? some protection may be better than none at all...

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I think diapers would help much with this.. I mean yes, it will help wit the wetting, but I am under the impression that this is a psychological thing. Something has caused your subconscious to attribute bedwetting to that pair of pajamas for some reason or another. That's what you need to figure out..

Status
Not open for further replies.