Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don't know why, but I've been having incontinence thoughts. I mostly having thoughts of bedwetting and messing. I realize I'm lucky to have control of my body to the degree that I do. Would it be possible to have member to talk me out of this?

Ya dont do it ...you will regret it ..... Its bad for u ..... Get help ....

As a life long bedwetter it is not always fun to wake up in soggy diapers or say I fall asleep without a diaper on 99.9% the time my mattress and sheets get wet then to deal with the smell of stale pee emitting from the mattress it's a lot of work to deodorize the room

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

That's true, it's horrible to be incontinent and too gross!. As DLChad34 said about the wet mattress with urine stinks and I've experienced that.
I can't train very well when peeing and wearing a pull up for women and sleeping in always discreet underwear waking up wet.
It's disgusting, embarrassing, depressing and I feel stigmatized suffering this.

To begin with, (and this may seem a silly question, especially here, lol) what is it you find attractive about incontinence exactly? The loss of control? There are many ways to achieve that, particularly with a partner.

LonelyFox, I had to deal with wet matresses for many years before returning to wearing diapers at night and ruining a couple of mattresses it wasn't until I turned 12 that my parents bought me diapers and new mattress and boxspring (basically a new bed) with a mattress protection system on it .

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

That's very disgusting!. I always put a plastic cover on the mattress and I sleep on always discreet underwear >\\\\\\\<
Disgusting!. To the next morning my underwear it's wet and bunched that I need to take shower at morning.
It's too gross for me wearing a wet diaper and uncomfortable!.
Always looking for a washroom for change and taking three pairs of depend silhouette with booster pads when attending special occasions and worried if I don't gonna end up stinky.
Too gross!.

I've wanted to be incontinent for as long as I can remember. Two decades ago I did become incontinent from a bad car wreck. While I wish my circumstances were different, I absolutely love needing a diaper to this very day.

I say if you want to become incontinent, then go for it. I don't recommend hurting your body to get it though. Just start using diapers all of the time, and use good diapers you can trust won't leak (this is key). Try following the 12 month program. It's slow yes, but also natural and it also gives you plenty of time to re-potty train if you ever change your mind.

Yeah having issues even if only slightly can be majorly inconvenient especially if they are stress related. I mean bowel leakage sucks, it irritates the skin, it smells bad, most of the time I do have control but sometimes I'll sneeze and find that is not the case. Changing a messy diaper in public is not fun. Overactive bladder is not as bad, but leaks do happen sometimes when we least expect, chairs and pants get wet also as other said, concentrated pee gets a horrible funk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back