Not open for further replies.

Jossilyn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
Who else here has snack foods that they LOVE but people may look at you oddly for munching on them?

I adore plain lettuce and snap peas. I like that they have a cool crisp taste and that they are crunchy. <3

I always get weird looks in my family for just eating lettuce though. They always say "Ain't you gonna put any dressing on that?" and I get mock-shunned when I say no. The snap peas I don't get as many weird glances but my friends do poke fun at me when they are eating Doritos at lunch and I'm just as happy eating a vegetable. =)

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
I adore plain lettuce and snap peas. I like that they have a cool crisp taste and that they are crunchy. <3

I am like that with baby carrots!! I love the to eat them right out of the bag, with nothing else, just the carrots!!

Jossilyn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
I am like that with baby carrots!! I love the to eat them right out of the bag, with nothing else, just the carrots!!

I love baby carrots but I have to eat them when I'm alone because I'll bite them in half then eat the middle part of them first (like a weirdo XD) then eat the rest.

Do you only like them raw? Because just from asking friends and family a good handful of them only like raw carrots.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Yep, right out of the bag!! Raw & uncooked, the colder the better as well & my reason for that is, they are even crisper!! I only wash them off & then the nomming begins!! ^_^

SlowBro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Human flesh........ Joking aside..

I like plain uncooked corn kernels and raw potatoes(tummy achesx__x;;)

BabyDan

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
When I go out to restraints I always order the thing on the menu that no one else will eat. My best is a meet meal in a pita bread that is full of the off it's of meat and the chicken livers and hearts and the stumic. It is yummy

Laz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I'll eat croutons and frosted mini wheats right out of the bag. Also I'm the same way with baby carrots.

Jossilyn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
I'll eat croutons and frosted mini wheats right out of the bag.

One of my cousins is the same way with the croutons. XD Man do we love her, but she always manages to get the REALLY garlicy ones. And you can just tell when she has indulged in munching on them and checking facebook, the mouse smells like garlic afterwards.

G

gavinthechimp

The only healthy food that seems to satisfy me as a snack is plain carrots. However, I can never wash them without feeling as if I'm handling an orange giant in ways that I shouldn't. I'm a teenager, what can I say.

C

Cherub

I like raw carrots too. But I will use a vegetable peeler and remove the skin first, then eat them. I like raw tomatoes with salt. I like raw potatoes with salt (eat em like an apple). I also LOVE left over COLD smoked sausage with a glass of COLD milk! I like to eat dill spear pickles and once the last one is gone, I LOVE to drink the pickle juice right out of the jar! Actually, I read somewhere that pickle juice will restore your electrolytes faster than Gatorade when you are dehydrated due to it's high sodium content.

I don't eat or drink all these things at the same time,, but separately.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like raw carrots and celery. My wife and I will eat raw mushrooms and also raw cauliflower. When I was a kid, I would eat dill pickle after dill pickle. We'd eat them sitting on our friends porch in the heat of the summer. His dad grew everything in his garden and pickled them himself. They were so good.

Laz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
One of my cousins is the same way with the croutons. XD Man do we love her, but she always manages to get the REALLY garlicy ones. And you can just tell when she has indulged in munching on them and checking facebook, the mouse smells like garlic afterwards.

That's me. I love the garlicy ones the best. I also have quite the taste for pepermint though so my breath usually isn't that bad...I hope lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.