Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have this odd reaction went I'm wearing. I need to have pants over my diaper. I feel like there are cameras or someone watching me. I only feel comfortable wearing diapers if I have something to cover it. Can anyone help me break this?

Well, usually the best way to overcome a fear is to face it. In this case you'd have to go somewhere that has cameras and people watching but with no pants on. Of course I wouldn't recommend this in most any situation.

The only one place I've ever gone out in public with just a diaper on is at the beach. Think about it, diapers cover up more than a speedo does, so if that's permitted then strictly from an exposure standpoint so is a diaper. If you live close to a beach you could try it there, but personal confidence plays a big part if someone may end up thinking you're a pedophile or not, so this may still not be recommended for you. Also wearing a diaper because it's a fetish for anyone would also exclude them from ever doing this too. Any fetish should be kept behind a closed bedroom door and only ever shown or discussed with your partner.

This isn't about going out in public. I can't wear my diapers even in my locked room without feeling like I need pants.

In todays society one is watched all the time on cctv or other means of surveillance, leading to increased levels of paranoia don't worry about it your not going crazy as that's how I feel as well this is why I am secretive and shy when buying diapers a good program to watch that predicted most if not all of this is 1982 by Sir George Orwell it's also a book by the way.

One can't be that careful with the fact you are wearing diapers as a adult as specially when you can be found out in embarrassing situations in public, anyway must go back to sleep now as it's late night and I have to go out early in the morning.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Right, that is why you would need to put yourself under those actual conditions in order to overcome the fear. In this case it actually does mean going out and being seen in a diaper by others. Once you get past that and realize it's nothing to be concerned with, then being in you own locked room would feel like even less of a concern (or none at all) since you've then faced it in all actuality.

Like I mentioned though, this may not be a plausible route depending on a number of factors.

KryanAshford said:
This isn't about going out in public. I can't wear my diapers even in my locked room without feeling like I need pants.

I think this is a problem about self acceptance. You probably haven't accepted the fact that you like to wear diapers, which is a strange thing to do, wearing diapers, that is. It took me a long time to accept who I am, at least in that regard. Once you accept that you are AB/DL and it's okay to be AB/DL, you'll be able to wear just a diaper or a diaper and a T shirt in your room or house.

Chinababy888 said:
...1982 by Sir George Orwell it's also a book by the way.

The title of the book is 1984.

To the OP: I think you just have to do it! When in your room, try not wearing pants. Even if it is only a few minutes each day. Then increase the time and in time, you will be ok with wearing just a diaper.

I would wear more, but I've been nearly caught once. I wouldn't like being caught before I have a exit plan. if at all.

I might have to look for that book. I've been building a small library lately.

I was the same way when I first started wearing again. I have a small opening in the blinds in my room and you can't really see anything (especially late at night) but I still feel like I'm being watched. After wearing for about 2-3 months I started to feel more comfortable and could go without pants. I say just give it some more time and just relax and enjoy being diapered. Eventually that feeling will go away.

This is natural caution. I dont think you should break this. If your body is saying stay stealth, then you probably need more time to practice. This is why I dont be ABDL in front of anyone physically, only online. And do it in the comfort of my own room. I cannot stand being watched, or stared at.....

Be careful what you wish for. Why do you want to break this habbit? Are you WANTING to get to the open? Look inside yourself to why you really want to do it, weather cusiousity or otherwise, and a lot more will become clear.

Also, take it slow. If you speed through it, as with anything with diapers, then you may have some troubles come up later.

Also, as a final note, I live in an area with lots of beaches. Wearing only diapers on a beach, as stated by a user above, is frowned upon as not only is there children, but it is also considered indecent exposure, which is a crime......I dont know how, but thats the way it is in my place. So take caution. I just suggest you stick with being a "Diaper ninja" for now and stay low in the grass. Comfort is key.

I'm not sure how you should best combat your paranoia, except perhaps to imagine yourself going out into the world discreetly diapered. When this thought experiment ceases to create anxiety for you, try it in limited ways in reality. Baby steps ;)

Marka said:
Rather than going into the possibilities of deeper-psychological theories of paranoia and notions of superstitions... (at least for now)

Let's consider this... perhaps your shyness, to your visibly diapered self, has more to do with your own lack of acceptance of it - for yourself... even as an AB/DL and carer...

Supposing this, let's say that you are in AB mode (do you regress to this state or, simply enjoy the accoutrements?)... There are other aspects of your mind such as the subconscious -for example*... that are still active, even though not in the conscious mind... basically, if you haven't reconciled with either or both AB/DL... some part of you is going to be at odds with it still... even if, you otherwise do enjoy it...

In other words... you are feeling under invisible scrutiny because, you haven't come to full terms with this yourself...

If you are locking your door and there actually aren't any hidden-cameras... you should be safe, to be in an exposed diaper...

If I were to offer a suggestion, it would be to secure your privacy then, be the role of carer to yourself, with an exposed diaper...

Nurture yourself...

I hope that this helps you,

For now and, my best to you,
-Marka

I think your right. I've never really accepted my abdl side. I just know it's there. I really don't know how to accept a part of me that's feels so weak. I'm a fighter. I'm not uses to letting my guard down. I have a bottle and a pacifier that just sit there, because I can't get allow myself to use something like that. But at times that's all I really want to do. I would love nothing more than to suckle a pacifier and lay in someone's lap that I feel safe with, but this person currently doesn't exist.

I like to sleep with just a diaper and a t shirt, with some baggy sweatpants nearby if I'm worried someone will come in and see me in a diaper. Having a blanket on over nothing but a diaper helped me get comfortable wearing only a diaper. And honestly it's he last thing people suspect if you're worried about that, for example I was just pumping gas with a diaper on under my sweatpants and nobody batted an eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back