Odd motivation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSquared895

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
So I'm thinking of starting to work out and lose some weight starting this spring. I'm not obese or anything(6', 33"~34" waist) but other than for my health I'd just really like to fit into a Goodnite. I just find the full padding front to back pull-up with prints to be very appealing but I'm fairly confident that I won't fit into them and a figure whats the best way to increase my chances of being able to do so than to shave a few pounds?

So I'd just like to get some general thoughts on this and was wondering if anyone has done anything similar.

SuperSecretFoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Nope, I just don't seem to grow fat... Yet.
I hope it never happens though. :)

Good luck,
Fox

AstroDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've changed my diet so I can try to keep my 29 inch waist. Now I'm trying to get bulkier(muscle) . If you need a virtual workout companion I'll certainly do that with you. I'm currently working out at least every other day while eating better.

tat4ever

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I use to lose weight so i would fit in a small attends. Now I am to fat have to use med attends and hope i never have to use a large size.

funseeker

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you want to loose all your belly fat try this secret. It has worked for me and I have only been doing this for 3 weeks and have lost 2 inches. Eat 3 teaspoons of sunflower seeds a day. It really works.

Bear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
I have a 36 inch waist and I fit into the new large size so go forth and enjoy.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
So I'm thinking of starting to work out and lose some weight starting this spring. I'm not obese or anything(6', 33"~34" waist) but other than for my health I'd just really like to fit into a Goodnite.

It's worth a shot! One thing to keep in mind, however, is that Goodnites are unlikely to make it up as far as your tummy. Think diaper-speedo. :) They're only a couple of inches longer than size 7 Pampers, believe it or not (24", I think). So, if you're mostly carrying weight in your tummy, losing it... will still be good for your health! :)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It's not just waist size that matters but thigh size. If you plan on running/walking, biking and possibly even swimming your thighs will likely get bigger, though possibly smaller if you have fat there. But anyways I know I'll never be able to fit in a 4-5t pull-up well and they aren't that great IMHO.

Would be cool if bambino made pull-ons.

Catinthehat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've recently started eating healthier and have lost almost 4 pounds in the past week or so! Motivation? Fit into Goodnights better. XD rofl. And really? sunflower seeds? hm.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
So I'd just like to get some general thoughts on this and was wondering if anyone has done anything similar.
no, but i've always been normal sized or, as you lot call it, small. inspired by a childhood bathed in b/w films and Geordie (Wee Geordie in the US) in particular, i took to trying to 'grow up to be a proper man' with zeal. once i had started using weights in my teens, it became clear that i was feeling and moving differently than previously and the only real worry i had was that it may affect my drawing ability. it didn't, but it was my worry.
at the time, dispies [for babies] weren't a part of everyday life, as they are nowadays, and i didn't regard them as 'real diapers' even though i had tried them and wore them until i was about 19 or 20, on and off. so, i don't really relate to dispies in the same way as most youngsters (relatively speaking) and i found it quite disturbing, once online, to find that adult and youths had obviously starved themselves in a way which can only be described as self-mutilating, in order to be able to wear garments intended for children.

while i find it disturbing that people do such things, i have to balance that with it being not much different from those who use steroids to bulk up; but then, i do ridicule steriod users for 'having someone else's man-juice in them'.
i guess it comes down to, is it about a need or is it just plain greed?
and that's how i think about it.

DSquared895

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
no, but i've always been normal sized or, as you lot call it, small. inspired by a childhood bathed in b/w films and Geordie (Wee Geordie in the US) in particular, i took to trying to 'grow up to be a proper man' with zeal. once i had started using weights in my teens, it became clear that i was feeling and moving differently than previously and the only real worry i had was that it may affect my drawing ability. it didn't, but it was my worry.
at the time, dispies [for babies] weren't a part of everyday life, as they are nowadays, and i didn't regard them as 'real diapers' even though i had tried them and wore them until i was about 19 or 20, on and off. so, i don't really relate to dispies in the same way as most youngsters (relatively speaking) and i found it quite disturbing, once online, to find that adult and youths had obviously starved themselves in a way which can only be described as self-mutilating, in order to be able to wear garments intended for children.

while i find it disturbing that people do such things, i have to balance that with it being not much different from those who use steroids to bulk up; but then, i do ridicule steriod users for 'having someone else's man-juice in them'.
i guess it comes down to, is it about a need or is it just plain greed?
and that's how i think about it.

...Interesting take to say the least. I don't plan on starving myself by any means, just trim down some fat through healthy exercise, so I wouldn't really think what I'm trying to do would be considered 'self-mutilation.' I know there are adults that can fit into Goodnites(and not all of a particularly small structure) and I thought to myself "well, idk if I can, but if I can't fit in them then I can't be that far off from being able too." In all honesty, I probably should by a pack sooner than later and see if they fit but I'm just so damn cheap and hate wasting money with a passion.

So, I guess to answer your question, it would be greed with a side-serving of need. I'd like to fit into Goodnites and that's what got me the idea to start working out but it would also serve me well to lose some weight and gain some muscle. I guess what I'm saying is, if, by the time summer is over or that I feel I've gotten as slimmed down as I'm gonna get, I buy a pack of goodnites and they don't fit, I won't be heart broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.