Odd Dream Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Butterfly Mage

I get super-realistic dreams every once in a while. Then I wake up feeling disoriented for a few minutes and thinking "What the heck just happened?"

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've a repeating dream where I'm in this old Victorian house that has a tower room. I always end up going to this closed door and I want to open it and climb the stair,taking my up to the tower room. But I'm overcome by so much fear and dread that I can't open the door. In fact, I dare not open the door. I try to run away before what ever is up there can get me.

B

Butterfly Mage

That reminds me of the last chapter in book 7 of the Gunslinger saga!

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
I have a lot of dreams that I remember, and when I do remember them I write them in a dream log I keep.

My favorites are the Star Trek Republic dreams, which has myself and others I know serving on an Excelsior-Class starship at the time of Star Trek The Next Generation- Those led to me writing Star Trek Republic in high school and after High School.

My all-time favorite dream is of me pitching for a fictional pro baseball team in my hometown, called the Kent Black Squirrels.

I recently had a series of dreams that scared the shit out of me and woke me up from my sleep and I couldn't get them out of my head. In those dreams, I was watching live reports on TV of a serious nuclear incident in the United States.

I remember a lot of my dreams. I have always been a vivid dreamer.

WildThing121675

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've got a tower room in the novel I'm writing. I've had this dream all of my life. I hope it doesn't sound like I'm stealing from Stephen King.

B

Butterfly Mage

Nah... I don't think you're stealing from Satephen King. There are certain kinds of imagery that we tend to draw out of the collective subconscious. I wrote a story that involved a tower too. I think towers are powerful dream images that make their way into literature because the images do have some deep meaning on the subconscious level.

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Anyone ever have a dream so real that you couldn't say for sure that it Was a dream or Real?

I remember one amazingly realistic one, from when I was little, that left me looking for the five bucks I found for about 2 hours before I had finally came to the conclusion that it must have been a dream.

B

Butterfly Mage

I had a pretty memorable one a couple days ago. It was wonderfully bizarre!

In this dream, the Catholic Church decided that what it really needed was an army of robot Bishops. Whoo-hoo! So this one cathedral had a bunch of Bishop-bots in clerical robe just itching to be unleashed on the general population. The robots were gleaming stainless steel and they could fling lightning bolts from their eyes and hands. They were ordered to deal out Church justice to the unrighteous.

Heh heh.

Weird dream for a Wiccan, eh?

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I dreamed that I was cooking at work and a customer ordered human flesh omlette.

I screamed at him.. and he came around the other side of the line and ate my boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.