Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
At age 27 I should know this, but what do most woman look for down below. Shave or nonshaved. I shaved down there for maybe the second time. I wanted to try a diaper with a hairless crotch. I'm not good at this. I didn't even get all of it. I wasn't taught so much by my father. I've mostly had to learn everything on my own.

KryanAshford said:
At age 27 I should know this, but what do most woman look for down below. Shave or nonshaved. I shaved down there for maybe the second time. I wanted to try a diaper with a hairless crotch. I'm not good at this. I didn't even get all of it. I wasn't taught so much by my father. I've mostly had to learn everything on my own.

I think, generally speaking, women can appreciate tidiness. You don't need to be aerodynamic, just kept neatly. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My partners have always appreciated me being shaved down there.

As for women, I've had both and prefer shaved.

As for men, I keep mine neatly trimmed.

oblig:
86fa20a3cc30fd41bcba5e5518d85dc5.jpg

81913dd24214843a656ad9d4e05869de.jpg

I prefer a woman to be shaven, I have tried shaving but it's hard for a guy with external reproductive organs being in the way

Girls just want you to get it in the right spot for starters...but "Manscaping" is important. Don't shave all the way down, just "groom", i.e. get some electric clippers, put the number 2 clipper guide on, and shave away (but be careful!)

Good luck.

Gus

If we're talking about some spontaneous kinda thing, just keeping yourself clean. I promise you that it won't be a deal breaker for any woman that you've already gotten that far. It's not like she'll be super into you, you'll get to the bedroom and then she'll be like "but you have 2 inches more hair then I thought you would have so like, ew, no".

If it's a serious relationship we're talking about, ASK HER. Each woman is going to have different preferences (I for instance loved shaved, but I know many women who do not!) and she is your partner, you shouldn't be afraid to talk about what will please each other in that way. It's natural and super important to be honest and open about it.

Hope that helps.

The important thing to me is avoiding the itch. Especially above the main organ on the pubic bone needs to be completely smooth or a few days growth where it is starting to curl a little rather than stab anything that comes near it. Just keep in mind that if it is itchy or poky to you it will be to her as well.
The first time I had a shaved guy I didn't even notice. I was looking at something bigger than hair. However, after a while I do notice a difference in feeling at different stages of regrowth.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Well I hope you Father didn't teach you how to groom your junk..

Any way, in my experience, women appreciate hygiene and some sort of indication that you bathe and take care of yourself. Trimming is the happy medium. Basically, don't have some giant mutant bush, but at the same time, some women might make some strange assumptions about your Brazilian wax. Be careful when giving yourself the spa treatment as well, because nicks and razor burn reach entirely new levels when their on your privates.

For diaper usage, "down there hair" can trap sweat, bacteria, and moisture. In my own personal experience, the less hair the better, but that does not mean you should go to great lengths to snip every pube. And if you really want TMI, a hairless crack makes for an easier dirty diaper change.

Hope this helps.

if you're going to be very careful, knicks do happen and hurt.

Would you pet a bald kitten?
ok, bad metaphor....
Girls should be shaved, because no one likes hair in their food. And also, it's nice to be able to see what you're about to get into.
Guys need some hair to look manly. Just like a beard makes any guy look 3X sexier, a beard around the main event makes a guy look 3X more.. rawr. Trim and neat beards at both ends are the sexiest.
If he does shave, it needs to be totally smooth. if there is any stubble, sex hurts. It's like grinding a cactus. Ewww
Butt hair is a universal turnoff.

Foxroxsox said:
Would you pet a bald kitten?
don't let any sphinx kittens here you say that ;)

Seems like everyone else is being hones, so I will too. I myself shave (leaving a neatly trimmed triangle in front - I am not a child and I don't want to look like one!)
I wouldn't throw a shaved man out... But it actually turns me off. I find shaved male genitalia unnatural and incomplete. I wouldn't tell anyone I sleep with, but for a more steady sexual relationship (even fwb), I would politely ask them to stop shaving. I find it just... odd.

This is not about actual value, just about what I, by chance, am attracted to.

she'll be like "but you have 2 inches more then I thought you would have so like, ew, no".

said no woman ever

lenaw said:
Seems like everyone else is being hones, so I will too. I myself shave (leaving a neatly trimmed triangle in front - I am not a child and I don't want to look like one!)
I wouldn't throw a shaved man out... But it actually turns me off. I find shaved male genitalia unnatural and incomplete. I wouldn't tell anyone I sleep with, but for a more steady sexual relationship (even fwb), I would politely ask them to stop shaving. I find it just... odd.

This is not about actual value, just about what I, by chance, am attracted to.
I said the same thing to my husband and he switched from shaving to trimming with face trimmer until I got us both into epilating. Now we are a few mm closer together.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back