October 31st 2013...The Curse Of Old Hallows Eve. NOT ABDL RELATED

babymeggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
2 things before i begin the first chapter.
1)i know it is not yet Halloween but i want it to be all finished BY Halloween. and if i did it all on the day id spend 24 hours on my laptop writing it out.
2) this story has absolutely nothing to do with nappies or adult babies or anything like that. its just a story. if that makes you not want to read it that's fine.

okay then sooo....

CHAPTER 1-

"Why is this house so cheap?" Phillip Tyson asked the estate agent, who clearly uncomfortable began fidgeting with the hem on her skirt.
"Erm...Well..Err...There was a Murder here. Last year. Two children got killed in the house." the young woman was now fidgeting with a pen in her pocket, very worried she may have lost the sale. "Did they catch the killer?" Phillip asked, still looking at the 5 bedroom Victorian home. "Err...no. Police originally suspected the parents. but there was a lack of evidence against them. so they didn't get charged." Phillip now turned to face the woman he smiled and brushed his light brown hair out of eyes, "well, i'm not one to turn down a great house over one murder in the past. the killer will be long gone and this house is a bargain to say the least. Ill buy it" the woman immediately relaxed, knowing that the murder hadn't scared him off.

it was a few weeks later when the full Tyson family moved into their new home, Phillip and Catherine and their four children. twelve year old Jessica, nine year old twins, Emily and Elliot and three year old Cole. The house seemed perfect, the neighborhood seemed great. it wasn't long before Catherine would pop next door for a cup of tea, or Phillip will join the lads in the pub on a Friday afternoon, and the neighbor's kids were always knocking on the door calling for Elliot and Emily to play. in the few months they'd lived there it felt as though they'd been there forever. It was early October, Catherine thought it would be a good idea to throw a Halloween party, the kids had always wanted one in their old house but the 3 bedroom town house had never been large enough. she went out and bought all the decorations, gave invites to all the neighbors and before she knew it the day had arrived.

Last edited:

babymeggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
thank you zipperless :)

CHAPTER 2-

October 31st 2013. Jessica dressed as a vampire, her long brown hair hidden by the black wig and braces covered with fangs. Emily and Elliot were both pirates and little Cole was dressed as a power ranger. guests started arriving at 5. Catherine opened the spooky Halloween buffet at 5.30, and trick or treating began at 6.30. they went out in groups...nobody noticed the two pale dark haired children join Catherine's group. nobody noticed how their feet barely touched the floor, how they didn't have a bag, how they didn't make an effort to join in trick or treating. nobody noticed how they never moved their eyes from the Tyson twins, nobody noticed them....

Back at the house Emily finally noticed the dark haired girl. She skipped over to her excitedly.
"Hi i'm Emily, nice costume, whats your name?" the girl looked down at her muddy ripped bloody dress and smiled, showing a gap in her teeth,
"I'm Olivia, Olivia Roadman. me and my brother Oscar are just visiting our...err...cousin." Emily looked over to the boy with the shoulder length dark hair and smiled. Olivia continued, "uh he told us about your party, hope its okay we came" Olivia's dark eyes sparkled and she smiled sweetly at Emily. "Oh its fine. The more the merrier as my mum says. Do you want to come upstairs n play with me and my friend Louise?"
"Uhh...Sure...Just let me get some food first...okay?"
"that's fine. my room is the second door on the left."
Emily grabbed a red haired girl in a witch costume, and they both ran up the stairs. Olivia walked through the dining room and into the small kitchen. relieved to find it empty. her eyes scanned the room before settling on the wooden knife block on the counter. smiling she pulled out the chefs knife and hid it under her clothes.
"Hello? what are you doing in here?" Olivia spun around to see a tall blond haired woman looking suspiciously at her. "I...I err...I was looking for the toilet." Olivia stammered... the woman still seemed suspicious of her.
"The bathroom is straight up the stairs. The doors open if nobodies in there."
"Uhh thanks." Olivia crept past the woman and hurried up the stairs. knocking once on the second door on the left, she let herself in. "Hi Emily" she said. Shutting the door behind her, the knife warm against her icy cold skin...

Last edited:

littleleo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
:sweatdrop: bit creepy #giggles# but its got me wanting more! Super Hugs Leo :hug: