• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Obligatory Introduction Post

princeminnow

SFW only
Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hi! I’m Minnow 🧸💫 My regression is an involuntarily coping mechanism and entirely SFW, so I’m mostly here to browse, especially for things regarding DIY projects and product reviews/recommendations.

I also have an interest in paci modifying and customizing, so if you see me anywhere, it’ll probably have to do with that.

Have a good day!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink, RoseofThorns, Jorelaxed and 1 other person

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello

Reactions: princeminnow

WolfG

Howling at the moon!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Welcome aboard @princeminnow
Do you have some photos of your modified paci's? Sometimes I think I am AB a little, find using pacifier during sleep for stress relieving.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
princeminnow said:
Hi! I’m Minnow 🧸💫 My regression is an involuntarily coping mechanism and entirely SFW, so I’m mostly here to browse, especially for things regarding DIY projects and product reviews/recommendations.

I also have an interest in paci modifying and customizing, so if you see me anywhere, it’ll probably have to do with that.

Have a good day!
Hello and welcome

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
He
princeminnow said:

Have a good day!
Hello and welcome! 😊.
I love your avatar 😍

princeminnow

SFW only
Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Other
WolfG said:
Welcome aboard @princeminnow
Do you have some photos of your modified paci's? Sometimes I think I am AB a little, find using pacifier during sleep for stress relieving.
Just saw this! Hi, thank you!

I’m still a beginner and don’t have a huge selection available quite yet but what I do have is on my instagram for it @prince.minnow and the etsy linked in my bio there! Both modified baby ones and I have a couple concepts for deco adult pacis in the works atm too.

P.S. I also use mine almost exclusively for stress/sleep!