Nurturing my wife

Howwedoin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I bought my wife some comfy fuzzy onesie pajamas that I know will look really cute on her. She is going to wear them tonight for the first time. I have this overwhelming want to nurture her when she wears them.It’s more of a daddy type role, but where I would tuck her into bed for the night, give her a big hug, kisses and tell her I love her. She has a cute toddler-type of innocent voice that she does and it’s cute. This is nothing sexual (at least not now) but I feel like she’s going to get weirded out. I have a fantasy of putting her into a diaper but pretty sure she won’t do it.

Anyways, I would like to role-play the loving feeling of tucking her into bed with a little-type of personality but don’t know how to bring it up. Does anybody have experience or ideas to try?

Reactions: Jrodabdl

Jrodabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Just put it out there and express how you would enjoy trying these things. I've found being up front will go a long way as well as being respectful with someone else's boundaries when it comes to role playing. Best of luck to you and hopefully you will experience what your after

Reactions: Floodingpants