NUK Pacifier Comparison Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayB8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am interested in trying a pacifier and have been poking around the site to see which one people suggest. It seems NUK 5 or 6 is the most common. I'm just not sure which I should get.

I looked them both up on amazon and Nuk 5 seemed to be pretty inexpensive $12.99, but then the Nuk 6 was like $32... why is the price so different.. I don't want to buy the % and have it be to small, but don't want to buy the 6 and have it to big..

bn3baby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi BayB8 I have the Nuk 5 and 6 and I like the Nuk 6 it's only about 15% bigger but I like the feel of it. I have a Nuk 10 and it's way too big for me. Would like to try a Nuk 7 some day. You may want to try one of each and go from there.

BayB8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Where do you guys buy them? Amazon or somewhere else.. Is $32 dollars normal? Just seems high to me but I don't know much about it.

bn3baby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Where do you guys buy them? Amazon or somewhere else.. Is $32 dollars normal? Just seems high to me but I don't know much about it.

I got the Nuk 5 from PacifiersRus and the Nuk 6 from Rearz. I see Rearz has a Nuk7 but wow the price in Canadian dollars is $ 81.00 but if your buying in US dollars take some where between 30 and 35% off that price.
Yes my friend the AB world is not a low cost fun time.

PeterRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Perhaps its a better idea to start with the cheaper one and work up from there :)
Mind you, I've only used the Nuk5 but it's served me very well. I sleep with it in at night and it doesn't fall out so in my eyes thats pretty decent!

evad

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I have a Nuk 6....

silicone paci... At first, I didn't like it, because it had a thin "mould line". Some delicate work with an Xacto knife made it better, but in retrospect, I should have sent it back

DannyBBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
if your in the USA the Canadian dollar has fallen to 71c us so if you odder from a Canadian site it will be a bit cheaper rite now.
:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.